Opinion Outpost Changes

Craig223

OK, so are the available surveys no longer listed at Opinion Outpost? All I see is "Take a Survey," and when I click that it takes me to a specific survey, rather than a list of all of them. I have to complete that survey in order to see any more. But I don't want to complete it, because it's one of those cheesy "sweepstakes entry only" things.

I can still get to surveys I want by clicking on the link in the e-mail, so I suppose that's what I'll do from now on. But is it really not possible to get to them from the website itself any more (except one at a time, in the order they choose)?

Another thing I've noticed is I used to only have to answer the annoying set of initial questions for free before the first survey of a session. But now I'm having to go through that for literally every survey.

The changes are looking like a big step down.

Yes they no longer list surveys available it is all under the take a survey. It sucks big time bad. Worse, is that available surveys, for points, are filling up so fast that it is next to impossible to catch one. A great site that has totally crashed

I am still getting surveys via email that redirect to the old cowgirl site, and I am still getting offered Dynamix crapshoot survey opportunities whenever I DQ.

Oh well, I'll probably cash out of there permanently shortly. They were already going downhill considerably for me even before these changes. They had been one of my two or three best sites. "Best" of course being relative. In this case it meant I only got booted from maybe 80%-85% of the surveys, and my earnings were only a little below minimum wage. But in the last few months it's been more like getting booted 95% of the time, so largely a waste to even bother trying.

I have been lucky in the past few days there, not as good as before, but when I was DQ'd, it led me to a few Dynamixes in a row, only 10 points but they were fine. I am going to stick around...if not, what's left? I am registered with about 30 companies by now but as you all know, some send once a month. Toluna and OO have been steady so I'll see what happens.

I agree with cricket I will stick cause even though the rewards have dropped, some it is still cash. I tried to cash out today and noticed the paypal is not working the submit points button could not even be clicked. I know yesterday it let me select my points for the reward I wanted but today its blank. Horrible that they would try and do this stuff without understanding or knowing what they are doing. Seems real typical lol

I agree with cricket I will stick cause even though the rewards have dropped, some it is still cash. I tried to cash out today and noticed the paypal is not working the submit points button could not even be clicked. I know yesterday it let me select my points for the reward I wanted but today its blank. Horrible that they would try and do this stuff without understanding or knowing what they are doing. Seems real typical lol

You are so right fiestyvermin....at the very least maybe they can work past 5 p.m. a night or two? They are not even accepting calls now...I have not been able to access paypal since they switched...welcome to the new improved opinion outpost--better known as survey spot!