Myview Rewards

fiestyvermin

I noticed just the other day that Myview had the Visa cards back showing 35k, 66k, 99, and thinks I saw one for 133k. Then for amazon they had the 21k and 33950. I didnt have any choice so I ordered one of the 35k visa. Today I see that everything is gone but the 15 dollar amazon card for 21k. I have never seen their rewards disappear so fast. Normally they stay up a week or two. I guess a ton of people have joined either that or they stopped getting as many of those cards. It is getting harder and harder to find decent paying sites and with everyone flocking to the good ones it makes it very hard to make a buck or two. Shrugs

• 2 months later...
I noticed just the other day that Myview had the Visa cards back showing 35k, 66k, 99, and thinks I saw one for 133k. Then for amazon they had the 21k and 33950. I didnt have any choice so I ordered one of the 35k visa. Today I see that everything is gone but the 15 dollar amazon card for 21k. I have never seen their rewards disappear so fast. Normally they stay up a week or two. I guess a ton of people have joined either that or they stopped getting as many of those cards. It is getting harder and harder to find decent paying sites and with everyone flocking to the good ones it makes it very hard to make a buck or two. Shrugs

My beef with Myview is that they recently ran out of the Visas and Amazons and they have not been replenished. They have other rewards, but I am not interested in those. It would seem to me they would get more of the popular rewards and maybe that way they wouldn't run out as fast. I haven't seen the Visa cards nor Amazon in nearly 3 weeks. :roll:

My beef with Myview is that they recently ran out of the Visas and Amazons and they have not been replenished. They have other rewards, but I am not interested in those. It would seem to me they would get more of the popular rewards and maybe that way they wouldn't run out as fast. I haven't seen the Visa cards nor Amazon in nearly 3 weeks. :roll:

I typed to myview about that very thing and they said end of this week or next amazon and visa :D