MYVIEW Snus survey for 7000

fiestyvermin

About 2 weeks ago I do a survey for Myview for 1400 in that survey they asked me if I would try 3 cans of Snus and give them an evaluation of the product and let them know what I thought of it. So I did and today I get a email asking me to complete the follow up survey for 7000 points. I click the invite for the 7000. it asks me about the snus how much I liked it, how was the flavor, how did it compare to my original brand those sort of questions. Then as I am putting in the information I hit the next button the next thing I know its loading the survey page and I am offered a 30 min survey for 7k. No mention of the snus, survey no information on what happened, it just ended. I promptly emailed them asking why all of a sudden it ended with absolutely zero information. Very frustrating. I have no idea but hopefully they will give me those points.

At least you are receiving 7000 point surveys. All I am receiving are 500-600 point surveys. I am better off being disqualified for 125 points. If I ever reach cash out I will unsubscribe. At this rate I'll be lucky if I keep 10 survey companies. They are all going down the drain except Pinecone which I receive very few surveys. P.S. after this entry I received a survey from My View for 700 pts which is about 50 cents. It was at least 45 minutes, grid after grid. Can't wait to cash out. I need another 3200 points. At my rate this will consist of at least 6 more surveys or 26 disqualifications. After this last tortuous survey I will opt for the disqualifications.

Wow, I cant imagine that. I do very well with Myview I became a member the end of Oct last year and I have managed to earn just over 850k. I am currently working on a daily survey that when I finish 2 weeks i am supposed to get 140k points and if they let me do another 2 weeks I am scheduled to earn another 140k. 280000 for maybe 2 or 3 hours work cross fingers.

I find that they always seem to start with lower surveys and usually if I can get through several of those sometimes 5 or 6 I find higher paying surveys. Their surveys fill up fast so try and check the site several times a day.

I can't seem to get much survey traffic with them. But I do like getting the 125 points just for doing the questions. Too bad I can't get more of those.

yeah at least they give something for DQing. I love their surveys my only regret with them is that they dont offer any cash. The visa and amazon are decent but I would love to see them do cash. I have asked but nothing comes of it

I also like My View. Just finished a very long one too (probably same one, 700 points, I am not sure if we're allowed to divulge the topic, you know, the confidentiality thing we sign) but it was LONG and tedious but I'd rather have 50 cents than nothing. I keep a sheet every day to see if I can hit $10. Today was horrible! I am up to $1.84, my worst day on record in over a year, ugh. If I count the money I made of superpoints and Swagbucks, it comes to more. I get discouraged but I know tomorrow may be better.

About 2 weeks ago I do a survey for Myview for 1400 in that survey they asked me if I would try 3 cans of Snus and give them an evaluation of the product and let them know what I thought of it. So I did and today I get a email asking me to complete the follow up survey for 7000 points. I click the invite for the 7000. it asks me about the snus how much I liked it, how was the flavor, how did it compare to my original brand those sort of questions. Then as I am putting in the information I hit the next button the next thing I know its loading the survey page and I am offered a 30 min survey for 7k. No mention of the snus, survey no information on what happened, it just ended. I promptly emailed them asking why all of a sudden it ended with absolutely zero information. Very frustrating. I have no idea but hopefully they will give me those points.

What is SNUS?...

What is SNUS?...

Snuff

My View just sent a survey asking to evaluate them. If you get it, please tell them they should pay what the others may for the same exact survey (the magazine ones). Maybe it will help if they hear it from enough people.

I absolutely will cricket...you are right...if we all do it and they realize we know for a fact they are paying 1/4 of what others are paying they should at least be ashamed...although i do not think most in the industry question their ethics.

I agree, it's about money. You know how sometimes they give you a space at the end to put in our own words if we liked the survey. I got one yesterday that went on for an hour with no meter (not from MyView, I forget who). Every time you think you're finished, it started a new topic. I told them "how can you expect honest answers after 45 minutes, when people just click anything to finish?" Also, don't you love when they get to the demographic part (salary, education), then start ALL OVER with questions? LOL..I want to tear my hair out.