OO 30 min survey for WHAT???????

fiestyvermin

I just left the OO website and wanted to post this here. I think I am right but I have never had this happen before with OO, it shows how far down they have come:

Your Survey Details

survey number:ORD-28528-K2DV

survey length:30 minutes

Every time you participate in a survey you earn an entry into our new $12,000 quarterly prize draw. The more surveys you participate in the more chances you have to win!

No mention of any points offered. Talk about insulting. I emailed their Help team and informed them I refuse to do 30 min surveys for nothing lets see what happens.

You know, I reactivated my account with OO just to see what would happen. I keep getting emails similar to the original company and they always say the points amount. It's really strange but I don't expect it to last. Anything that has to do with survey spot I avoid like the plague! :lol:

I never expected to see a 30 min survey from OO with zero points listed I have no clue why but I feel insulted.

I can see why you feel that way! Anytime you have to deal with SSI or its other companies, it's like treading on ice. I don't miss the stress of dealing with them. :)

SMH, SSI is a joke. Why did OO have to get with them? I guess it's not bad enough they don't pay for that extra 5 minutes anymore (ie. 10 points for 15 minutes; 20 points for 25)

This was one of my faves. I could cash out at least twice a year. I know I know, I'm old and no one really wants to hear from me, but Man, this is horrible. I have 25 points, I need 30 to cash out. When I can, I will, and then I will be gone. There aren't many good ones left out there.

I can beat this. Just this morning I got one

We Appreciate Your Participation

Reward: 5 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 90 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-32832-DGZ0

Topic: We Need Your Opinion

Right. An hour and a half for 50 cents! It is official. OO has gone to hell with SSI.

by Not a Sucker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:32 am

We Appreciate Your Participation

Reward: 5 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 90 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-32832-DGZ0

I know exactly what you mean, I just got through clicking on that survey to see what pile of junk they are trying to hit us with now. Then it goes to Ipsos, and says this survey will only take 10 minutes. Either they're just cheapscates and corrupt, or their system is seriously messed up. Been with OO for years now, but I don't know how long I'll last with all this coming my way. It's truly a sad day when I get more pumped up about going to MyView rather than Opinion Outpost. I've fully completed three surveys today with them, and at the end of each of them it said I didn't qualify. I never had that problem with them, and it's really hitting a nerve.

Reward: 30 Opinion Points

Survey Length: 10 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-31393-TF94

Just got this from OO. After 10 minutes it said they needed to ask me some more questions and it would only take 30 minutes. No more money and they didn't even kiss me before they bent me over. This company has gone straight to hell. If and when I can cash out they can kiss my ass goodbye. This was by far the best one out there for me now it has gone the way of Survey Spot. Remember this number so you don't get screwed also! It will help if everyone they screw will post the survey number. Stick together guys and don't let these low life's rip you off. I know this is not the people at OO but the new boss, SSI but its all the same now. Like the old saying "If you sleep with dogs you will get fleas"

I

For some reason Opinion Outpost is not listed under rate a panel anymore! Hmmmmmmmmmm!

It is still listed, the 5th one down under "O". Also, read the latest reviews. They are no longer what they were.