VO horrendous

fiestyvermin

I just signed up to get a amazon gc from VO and on their confirmation page I was told it now takes up to 10 days to receive the reward. 10 days????????? It takes these people forever to credit my account with rewards and then once I put in for the reward they say 10 days. When I first started doing rewards amazon was immediate, that changed to 7 days, and now its 10. Crazy Crazy bad

I don't think having to wait 10 days is so bad. HarrisPoll makes you wait up to 2 weeks! But yes, it is ridiculous when you could get an instant redemption before. I've noticed that some companies are becoming more fickle about their redemption policies this year. Signs of the time? :roll:

I wouldnt mind if this wasnt a recent change. I cashed out earlier this month and I am fairly sure it was 7 days. I cancelled my membership with Harris they just take way way to long to earn anything off the site. $20 from amazon is 2500 points and they give maybe 100 points a survey time is better spent other places.

The two times I cashed out with them, they didn't bother to e-mail me a code. It showed in history that I had redeemed, but I had to e-mail them and ask them what the code was. And that was nine days later.