Opinion Outpost payment

fiestyvermin

Just a few minutes ago I put in for a payment from OO and it is already in my paypal account. Seems like they have the payments working . Now lets see how bad everything else drops. The good thing is payment was made in 20-30 min after I requested so that much of it is good.

Maybe they only payout once a week as I have now tried 3 days in a row without success. Changes like this should always be tested in house before going 'live' as a once well respected company is losing credibility by the day.

• 1 month later...

They have gone from the top of my do survey list to I will do them when I can list. I am one of those that like the amazon.com gift card op.. The took it off with no warning or info being given to the panelist. The web site is cold and stand offish. I miss the old site and the way you could see your survey and what it pays before taking it now flip a coin if it will even take you back to the site when done is a maybe at best.

Another great site that fixed something that was not broke.

Well from what I understand it changed ownership and the people running it now are the same that run Survey Spot. So it explains why the customer service and changes are happening. Shame. I used to love them and would do them every day. Now the rewards have diminished. Also it used to be I qualified for 95% of all surveys it showed me. Now I do 25 minutes of a `10' minute survey for 5 points and then it tells me I am not qualified.

Well from what I understand it changed ownership and the people running it now are the same that run Survey Spot. So it explains why the customer service and changes are happening. Shame. I used to love them and would do them every day. Now the rewards have diminished. Also it used to be I qualified for 95% of all surveys it showed me. Now I do 25 minutes of a `10' minute survey for 5 points and then it tells me I am not qualified.

Here is another sample of abuse we are suffering at the hands of survey sites. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS FOLKS!!! GO TO "GENERAL ONLINE SURVEY DISCUSSION" AND JOIN IN THE TOPIC "UNLESS WE STICK TOGETHER...." AND GET INVOLVED. AREN'T YOU TIRED OF BEING SCREWED??? WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET YOU ALL TO JOIN TOGETHER AND LETS GET THINGS ORGANIZED AND MAKE A STAND!!!! :?

• 4 weeks later...

We are now just worker drones and walking ATM's to these survey sites. They are paying for these take overs on our backs and laughing at us all the way to the bank. We are making them rich.