Survey Savvy payments

fiestyvermin

I emailed Survey Savvy yesterday about checks that I requested on 7/28, 7/29, and 8/04. The idiot they have working in their help section told me:

Hello,

Your check should be mailed out of our office in the next 2

weeks.

Hello,

Your check should be mailed out of our office in next 2 weeks.

--

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

My email response was not very nice. When their site says 4-12 weeks from the time you request and I am already 2 weeks beyond on the first and right at 12 on the 2nd to be told another 2 weeks, before they are even mailed, is crazy.

Just as an fyi, this was posted on their facebook page a few weeks ago:

SurveySavvy

SurveySavvy has worked diligently rectifying past payment delays that resulted from a crash of our check printing system. Luth has purchased new custom equipment and re-programmed the technology. We are planning to be caught up on check payments by the end of the month and will strive to win back your trust in us as a company who values its members as much as its clients.

Thank you for your continued participation and for making Luth Research the Trusted Connection between People and Research.

Like · · Share · October 10 at 9:36am ·

I don't think the delay in payments is intentional - Luth Research is a highly reputable company and are unfortunately simply having a few technical problems. There are many frustrated members as of late but mistakes happen and I think patience in this situation is key.

Well, it just seems odd that Survey Savvy, Opinion Outpost, global test market, myview, etc. ALL seem to be having problems lately....

Plus, they make plenty of money from us to keep their machines up to date so this should never happen...and they never should take so long to pay when their systems are in tip top shape....

I am not doubting the intention to pay. My doubt is in their time frame. When you are told that it takes 4-12 weeks for payment then, find out , everyone who requests payment takes every bit of 12 weeks. I wait. After, 13 weeks I email them only to be told that it is still 2 weeks out I have to think something is not right. Intention does not help me very much and when they have a reputation of being very very slow. To be told after 13 or 14 weeks to wait another 2 weeks

Soon will have no problem with SurveySavvy because instead of low $1 surveys which was bad enough I am now receiving sweep after sweep. I guess they felt that $1 was too much of a reward. Another one going down the drain. :(

The last check I received from Savvy took 82 days, AND it was dated 81 days prior to when I received it. Wow, the postal service sure is slow.

I have been receiving nothing from them either, only $5 surveys for my teens, although I am quite sure in my 10 unpaid profiles that took 2 hours that I told them there are no children in this house!

My check did not come by the due date so I emailed them.He told me he would mail it at the end of the week.I received it at the beginning of the following week.It was only fro $4.

I very rarely complete profiles as they are not observed by the survey company because I receive surveys that do not apply to me at all. I think profiles are surveys in disguise and used for their info and are useless for us. Pinecone seems to be the only company that is aware of my profile. That is why I usually qualify for their surveys. I receive a series of prelims that do not apply to me because the survey co does not pay for disqualified prelims so they inundate us with a useless series of surveys (SSI for example). If they had to pay for every disqualified prelim they would observe our profiles. They ask you to supply responsible answers but there is no responsibility on their part. I especially find Opinion Outpost more annoying since SSI, constant info gathering before a series of disqualified SSI surveys. Once my minimum is reached I will cashout. After this year I will probably delete most of my surveys... paying less, longer than estimated, SSI infected, sweeps from companies that never offered sweeps before, etc.

I too got a check from SS last week. The problem is I didnt start keeping track of request dates, for checks- till 7/27 and 7/28- Those checks still have not been paid.

I finally got the later from SS today. Took a little long but they did pay and kudos to them for that. Nicely done Hopefully they start to do the pays a little faster cross fingers and toes