GTM 25 point survey whats the point?

fiestyvermin

I have had about 3 or 4 of these from Global Test. Today it was asking me if I would be a movie that was put into audio format nothing else just the movie. I said that I was definitely not interested in that sort of thing and the minute I said that I was taken back to GTM and told I had been screened out. If they are forcing us to make certain responses why ask for an opinion it makes no sense. I had the same thing happen yesterday. It was a different survey but the minute I told them I was not interested it just ended.

I have had about 3 or 4 of these from Global Test. Today it was asking me if I would be a movie that was put into audio format nothing else just the movie. I said that I was definitely not interested in that sort of thing and the minute I said that I was taken back to GTM and told I had been screened out. If they are forcing us to make certain responses why ask for an opinion it makes no sense. I had the same thing happen yesterday. It was a different survey but the minute I told them I was not interested it just ended.

Did they ask if you would be in a movie? Maybe they want to know if you will answer questions on a web cam.

No it was nothing of that sort gene. It asked me a few questions demographic, age that sort of thing. Then let me listen to the audio clip. The very next screen it asked if I would be willing to pay for the audio of the movie. I told them no as I have interest in buying movies in an audio format. Movies provide so much more than what you can get out of audio that whats the point? I answered truthfully and was immediately screened out.