Myview 14000

fiestyvermin

[quote name="retro rozWell what the heck?? They don't have ANY prepaid cards (Visa type) and they also don't have ANY Amazon gift cards/codes either. And the rest of what they offer is NOT what I want to earn for spending time doing surveys- like magazine subscriptions' date=' or cards for clothing stores. They have one for Kohl's, but I never shop there either.

GOOD GRIEF!! I hope this is just a temporary situation, and that they will be "getting more xxxxx cards in" as others mentioned. I HOPE they aren't planning to keep the reward options limited to what I see now.[/quote]

Me too!! I wanted an Amazon gift card but there is none around but I had 2 e gift cards from datatelligence for doing 2 different surveys got points for both of them and also got 2 gift cards for barnes and noble 1=$5.00 the other for $10.00.Since there was no amazon or visa I took the $25.00 barnes and noble witch gets me $40.00. I looked at what they had to offer and there is this little (not really sure of the size) spell checker. Now as for spelling aside from my mom I'm the second worst speller. I have spell checker with google toolbar but not on outlook express so I am forever going back and forth to internet explorer checking my spilling and it's a hassle. This is funny but when I was little we were going to Colorado from Indiana (drivind) on a vacation, and my mom asked my dad

what ant-tee-q's were, my dad laughed (not to be mean just funny) and he said it was antiques :lol:

Well what the heck?? They don't have ANY prepaid cards (Visa type) and they also don't have ANY Amazon gift cards/codes either. And the rest of what they offer is NOT what I want to earn for spending time doing surveys- like magazine subscriptions, or cards for clothing stores. They have one for Kohl's, but I never shop there either.

GOOD GRIEF!! I hope this is just a temporary situation, and that they will be "getting more xxxxx cards in" as others mentioned. I HOPE they aren't planning to keep the reward options limited to what I see now.

About a week ago the VISA was available. I emailed them about receiving a physical VISA rather than a virtual, because when I clicked on the VISA there was info a physical card is available but need to email for info. Have not heard from them and now no VISA or Amazon. Have stopped doing surveys until VISA or Amazon available. Kohls is the only other one. I belong to Kohls and usually receive 15%-30% discounts and would lose the discount with the gift card so not interested. If they continue with these limited rewards that will be it for me. I am also thinking of unsubscribing after payout because I only receive 500 pts (35cents) for surveys. I am better off being disqualified and receiving 125 points but 35,000 points takes too long.

I saw where they had the visa cards last week or something like that I managed to get one of those. My guess is they will be showing the visas around the first of dec they should also have some amazons at that time, or I hope cause I should be getting 280k points hehe. That being said you will need to keep checking the site cause they only have a limited number and there is no telling how fast those will disappear with christmas being here. Good luck

I'm also waiting. I do the same as feisty, I just keep checking. I remember my last cashouts, I was checking a few times a day after writing to them. They were very nice, told me to just hang in there for a bit and they were right. Barnes and Noble is an alternative but I really prefer Amazon also. Good luck to us!

I really wish they would increase the size of the amazon payout. I know 25 visa is 35k but 66500 for 50. 33950 for 25 amazon I wish they would do a 50 on amazon. I need a computer and the extra money on amazon would really help that and I hate using the 50's at walmart. shrugs

[quote name="retro rozWell what the heck?? They don't have ANY prepaid cards (Visa type) and they also don't have ANY Amazon gift cards/codes either. And the rest of what they offer is NOT what I want to earn for spending time doing surveys- like magazine subscriptions' date=' or cards for clothing stores. They have one for Kohl's, but I never shop there either.

GOOD GRIEF!! I hope this is just a temporary situation, and that they will be "getting more xxxxx cards in" as others mentioned. I HOPE they aren't planning to keep the reward options limited to what I see now.[/quote]

About a week ago the VISA was available. I emailed them about receiving a physical VISA rather than a virtual, because when I clicked on the VISA there was info a physical card is available but need to email for info. Have not heard from them and now no VISA or Amazon. Have stopped doing surveys until VISA or Amazon available. Kohls is the only other one. I belong to Kohl's and usually receive 15%-30% discounts and would lose the discount with the gift card so not interested. If they continue with these limited rewards that will be it for me. I am also thinking of unsubscribing after payout because I only receive 500 posts (35cents) for surveys. I am better off being disqualified and receiving 125 points but 35,000 points takes too long.

I don't know about you all but once I ordered a visa and it was a e card worth $25.00. but you could only use it on line. so I asked for a physical card and it cost me $3.00 so when I got the card in the mail it was worth $22.00. I didn't want the e card cause it expires in 3-4 months. That was a few months back and at the time I was saving up amazon gift cards and they never expire. (I have $325.00 in my amazon account so my grandbabies will reap the benefits for this Christmas) so I used the visa card to get dog food at walmart. Having a visa card at this time of year would definitely be worth it!!! But not in the middle of the year when you have only 3-4 months to use it on line. Anyway thats my thinking. Happy Thanksgiving to You All

[quote="

I don't know about you all but once I ordered a visa and it was a e card worth $25.00. but you could only use it on line. so I asked for a physical card and it cost me $3.00 so when I got the card in the mail it was worth $22.00. I didn't want the e card cause it expires in 3-4 months. That was a few months back and at the time I was saving up amazon gift cards and they never expire. (I have $325.00 in my amazon account so my grandbabies will reap the benefits for this Christmas) so I used the visa card to get dog food at walmart. Having a visa card at this time of year would definitely be worth it!!! But not in the middle of the year when you have only 3-4 months to use it on line. Anyway thats my thinking. Happy Thanksgiving to You All

I asked if there was a fee, haven't received email back. I have a feeling there is. Regarding Amazon: I have an Amazon gift card balance that I wanted to use for my grandchildren but, you cannot order gift cards using your gift card balance. You can only use to buy products. I also found the virtual VISA difficult to use. I used it for paypal and then discovered that paypal will use your balance first before the card and then the card, and if you then have a balance left on the card you cannot combine it with another credit card. Ordered some items on ebay to use up most of the card and left a small balance which I will be unable to use. I emailed some other retailers and they said cannot combine virtual VISA with a 2nd card. Not easy. I don't have a Walmart near me. I am forced to use Amazon. I prefer a check in the mail or a physical credit card. No complications.

I have never tried to combine the visa cards so I do not know. I know that I can take the number they email me and they use that at the doctors office and accept that for my payment without sending me a physical card. One of my car tires had a nail in it and the shop I took it too, they were not happy about it, but they ran the number off the virtual and repaired my tire from that balance.

I have never researched by gift cards off amazon, I am not sure what is required

[quote name="

I don't know about you all but once I ordered a visa and it was a e card worth $25.00. but you could only use it on line. so I asked for a physical card and it cost me $3.00 so when I got the card in the mail it was worth $22.00. I didn't want the e card cause it expires in 3-4 months. That was a few months back and at the time I was saving up amazon gift cards and they never expire. (I have $325.00 in my amazon account so my grandbabies will reap the benefits for this Christmas) so I used the visa card to get dog food at walmart. Having a visa card at this time of year would definitely be worth it!!! But not in the middle of the year when you have only 3-4 months to use it on line. Anyway that's my thinking. Happy Thanksgiving to You All

I asked if there was a fee' date=' haven't received email back. I have a feeling there is. Regarding Amazon: I have an Amazon gift card balance that I wanted to use for my grandchildren but, you cannot order gift cards using your gift card balance. You can only use to buy products. I also found the virtual VISA difficult to use. I used it for paypal and then discovered that paypal will use your balance first before the card and then the card, and if you then have a balance left on the card you cannot combine it with another credit card. Ordered some items on ebay to use up most of the card and left a small balance which I will be unable to use. I emailed some other retailers and they said cannot combine virtual VISA with a 2nd card. Not easy. I don't have a Walmart near me. I am forced to use Amazon. I prefer a check in the mail or a physical credit card. No complications.[/quote]

Yes you can't buy more gift cards with a gift card. And yes there is definitely a service fee $3.00 to get a physical visa card. My twin daughters have children of their own now and they live in Wisconsin and I in Indiana and I told them to make a wishlist and mark it PUBLIC NOT PRIVATE so I can see what they want. That way I order what they want and I have it shipped right to them!!! :D

EASY-PESY

• 1 month later...
Well what the heck?? They don't have ANY prepaid cards (Visa type) and they also don't have ANY Amazon gift cards/codes either. And the rest of what they offer is NOT what I want to earn for spending time doing surveys- like magazine subscriptions, or cards for clothing stores. They have one for Kohl's, but I never shop there either.

GOOD GRIEF!! I hope this is just a temporary situation, and that they will be "getting more xxxxx cards in" as others mentioned. I HOPE they aren't planning to keep the reward options limited to what I see now.

Well I emailed them and got a response about the Visa cards. They responded on December 8th and said they should get them back in soon. As of yet the Visa cards are still not available nor are the Amazon cards.

I know I put in for 4 of their Visa Cards on 12/12/11, that is the only time I have seen those over the last bit. I would check several times a day because they always have a very limited stock and they disappear quick, the same thing with Amazon. You just gotta be fast and check the site just go to the rewards page and see if they are up I have no clue on how long they stay up or how fast they sell out.

I know on 11/27 I put in for Amazon and I got 3 before they were gone. To bad they dont give a discount for 2 amazon like they do Visa. 33950 Amazon 35000 visa, 2-Visa 66500. Those 3500 add up quick.