Can't get to VO Website

NotRichYet

Has anyone else had trouble getting to the Valued Opinions website? I've been trying for a couple weeks to get my browser to go to their site. I keep getting a "unable to open" error every time. They are still sending me survey invites, and those work OK. But, when I try to just go to their site (any page: login, FAQ, support, etc), I get this weird error. I've tried with Internet Explorer and Firefox and neither one works.

Any ideas, or, does anyone have a phone number for VO?

Has anyone else had trouble getting to the Valued Opinions website? I've been trying for a couple weeks to get my browser to go to their site. I keep getting a "unable to open" error every time. They are still sending me survey invites, and those work OK. But, when I try to just go to their site (any page: login, FAQ, support, etc), I get this weird error. I've tried with Internet Explorer and Firefox and neither one works.

Any ideas, or, does anyone have a phone number for VO?

Hi NotRichYet,

I can't login on the survey page eather but when I go to the website by bing or google it works for me. Give that a try and let us know if that works OK??