Myview for 98000 or more

fiestyvermin

I wanted to let you all know about the Technology survey I was invited to through myview. I have done one or two focus groups but never a survey that even comes close to this. The time involved is not that substantial and keeping up with points is a easy process. THESE REWARDS ARE SOME OF MY BEST 280,000MVP

Thank you and congratulations! Because of the quality and quantity of your responses so far, you are invited to continue participating for another two weeks in the Innovation in the Workplace online diary.

You will still receive e-mails with new activities from us and we very much hope that you continue to participate.

Over the next two weeks, you have the opportunity to participate in new and different activities, allowing you to double the incentives you may have earned so far.

Similar to the past two weeks (Days 1-14), you can earn MVPs in the following way…

Earn 1000 total points on our site [Reward]

Visit and participate in 10 out of 14 days (Days 15-28) [Reward]

Complete 8 of the 10 daily polls (Days 15-28) [Reward]

The other side is for what they are asking and requiring should be upwards of 500k for all the time.

I wanted to let you all know about the Technology survey I was invited to through myview. I have done one or two focus groups but never a survey that even comes close to this. The time involved is not that substantial and keeping up with points is a easy process. THESE REWARDS ARE SOME OF MY BEST 280,000MVP

Thank you and congratulations! Because of the quality and quantity of your responses so far, you are invited to continue participating for another two weeks in the Innovation in the Workplace online diary.

You will still receive e-mails with new activities from us and we very much hope that you continue to participate.

Over the next two weeks, you have the opportunity to participate in new and different activities, allowing you to double the incentives you may have earned so far.

Similar to the past two weeks (Days 1-14), you can earn MVPs in the following way…

Earn 1000 total points on our site [Reward]

Visit and participate in 10 out of 14 days (Days 15-28) [Reward]

Complete 8 of the 10 daily polls (Days 15-28) [Reward]

The other side is for what they are asking and requiring should be upwards of 500k for all the time.

Hey Fiestyvermin..where is this survey panel located?..& can Canadians join in?..sounds like they pay decent...Green

I am not sure about the canadian aspect greeneyed. They do allow for invites if you want I can send, only with permission, as Moderators have asked that not be done. Or just go to that website and try the join the worse they say is no. I have been a member just a year and have done very well with them. 66,500 is a 50 dollar visa and in the year I have earned 906,000 points. Not as good as OO as they dont pay cash but it is possible to do very well.

That is great fiestyvermin..I have never seen a survey that big from them, but hopefully one day..I still don't understand the email too much--the 1000 mvps on the site and stuff..but that is so great for you...

I am hoping they get the visas back soon....there is nothing else I want on the site....

Have a great day