Free MySurvey's?

ohiomomoftwo

What's the deal with mysurvey? They usually give a nickle for a dq. The last two surveys I've gotten from them have been freebies for a sweepstake entry. A nickle isn't that much, but they do eventually add up. I hate that another survey company is going towards sweepstakes entries.

Yeah, I've had two like that. The first one I did because I wasn't paying attention. The next one I just deleted. And, by the way, it used to be a nickel. Now it's more like 4 cents, since they went to 1,110 points for $10 in April of 2010.

I'm really getting tired of all this crapola. From all of them. If OO sends me one more survey for 5 points for 30 or more minutes, I'm going to scream. The funny thing is that I'm also getting real ones from "Legacy" OO. Can't qualify to save my life, but they are out there.

mysurvey is just all kinds of wrong...they reply telling me that they do not like to put a price on surveys because people are more inclined to do the higher priced surveys...Really??????? You mean the people with the brains that survey companies are probably interested in right?

I never get a cent when I dq..never did from them...

You ares still getting surveys from Legacy OO?

Hope you are both enjoying your weekend.

I also still get OO surveys in the old invitation version. Not very many and I DQ as much as before. I kinda view it like this "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while". I've really gotten away from doing as many surveys as I used to, it's not very fun anymore.

Could not agree more...all this shady behavior takes the joy out of it..I especially loathe when I dq after about 20 minutes and you just know they are using the data anyhow and getting paid for it..

And it's getting even better! I just had two come my way, one was for sweeps to 150 (delete), and the other was for 5 to 50. Okay, why not? At least it was 5 for DQ. WRONG!!!!!! I dq'd and the SOBs gave me nothing! So, now they are LYING about the point value. They weren't great, but at least they weren't liars like so many of them. May be time to dump their sorry asses.

• 3 weeks later...
What's the deal with MySurvey? They usually give a nickle for a dq. The last two surveys I've gotten from them have been freebies for a sweepstake entry. A nickle isn't that much, but they do eventually add up. I hate that another survey company is going towards sweepstakes entries.

Trying to reach cashout so I can unsubscribe. Another one gone to the dogs. Just completed a prelim which was a survey in disguise and received a worthless sweep. Not even 5 points as previously. The survey companies are now giving prelims which are actually surveys, disqualifying you and giving you a worthless sweep. Cheaper than ever! At this rate I will probably retain very few survey companies Trying to reach cashout on most and then unsubscribing.