Global Test Market screwing me over.

TSP1973

Well it has been ahwile since I have been doing some surveys. So I decided to get back into doing surveys again. So for the past couple of weeks it has been doing pretty good. But then on the 2nd of November guess what happen :shock: I didn't get credit for a 30 minutes survey for 35 points. I was doing survey number 209142 and got to the end where you answer the classifications questions. Everything was doing fine until at the very end it ask me if I wanted to test out the product. So I gave them my address but it keep saying my zip code was in correct. Well I have been living in Vandaila Illinois for over 10 years now and I now my Zip code by now! :D So I couldn't got any further so finally had to close it out. I went and check and saw that I did not get credit. I emailed them that night and gave them very discrpitive details as to what happened. Their first response, which amaze me because it was within 2 days, was this crappy response:

Hi,

Unfortunately the survey has closed.

We look forward to your future participation.

well I sent them a message back again in great detail about what happen. Here is their 2nd Crappy response:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Our system indicates the survey is incomplete.

Geee maybe it was because, like I told them twice, of the glitch at the end with my Zip code it wouldn't take. There for it probably didn't register the whole thing right because I had to close it out. But I couldn't expect them to be smart enough to figure it out, could I? :roll: Anyway I sent them an eamil again about the problem I had in detail a 3rd time. Then at the end I told them I was reporting them to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and making a post about their poor customer service here at Survey Police! So I guess we will see what heppens from their. I will let you all know. Going to go file my BBB report!

Well after filling a complaint with the BBB I sent them an email letting them know about it. Here is their crappy response:

Hi,

Unfortunately the survey has closed. Sometimes surveys require only a limited

number of responses per category, for

instance, from a region or age group. Once these quotas have been filled, the

survey is closed.

We look forward to your future participation.

They keep ignoring the error I was telling them about that obviously didn't give me credit. Well they are accredited with the BBB, so if they don't want to solve this, then they will get their rating lower! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I got an email today from GTM about the issue. In the email it said I did not complete the the survey and that they will be giving me 20 points for the error I received. I again sent them an email in response expaining that I spent 30 minutes on it and got passed all the questions and the end questions were the classification questions are. I again explained to them about how it gave me an error when I put in my zip code asking me for testing out the product. That is were I got the error and explained to them again for the 4th time. I have noticed that their excuses have changed over the past few emails, they can't seem to get their story's straight on what the problem is! :( In the email I explained that your company ask for my honest opinions in which I gave. I except honesty in payment back.

Well this problem accord right after I cashed out, so their was no points on my account and I haven't done any survey's since then. I went to the website to check my account and saw that 55 points have been credited. That was in total of what I was asking for through the BBB. 35 points for the survey and 20 points for my time spent wasted trying to get my points credited! So I have no idea why they sent me a email like that today when they credited me 55 points??? :shock:

Obviously this company is going down the drain in their customer service.

I got an email today from GTM about the issue. In the email it said I did not complete the the survey and that they will be giving me 20 points for the error I received. I again sent them an email in response explaining that I spent 30 minutes on it and got passed all the questions and the end questions were the classification questions are. I again explained to them about how it gave me an error when I put in my zip code asking me for testing out the product. That is were I got the error and explained to them again for the 4th time. I have noticed that their excuses have changed over the past few emails, they can't seem to get their story's straight on what the problem is! :( In the email I explained that your company ask for my honest opinions in which I gave. I except honesty in payment back.

Well this problem accord right after I cashed out, so their was no points on my account and I haven't done any surveys since then. I went to the website to check my account and saw that 55 points have been credited. That was in total of what I was asking for through the BBB. 35 points for the survey and 20 points for my time spent wasted trying to get my points credited! So I have no idea why they sent me a email like that today when they credited me 55 points??? :shock:

Obviously this company is going down the drain in their customer service.

WELL GOOD FOR YOU :lol: It is about time that these survey site get shook up. Shame on them. We do their surveys IN GOOD FAITH. and expect the same in return. We aren't supposed to have to hound them for our points. I am really getting sick and tired of having to email them (any survey site) dozens of times. I'm spending more time on emailing them (any survey site) for payment when I should be able to spend that time doing surveys. There is only 24 hours in a day and I spend 5 hours or more doing surveys. It takes time to contact them over and over again. And I am a 1 finger typer (rheumatoid arthritis in my hands) so it does take me a little longer to type to them!!!!!!