Synovate 4 Day Teen Survey Diary $75

lobo49

I had the same problem happen to me with a four day diet journal just last night - I guess the good news for me is that they never got any data at all from me as I never could input any.....Sounds like here they got some free data.....Something definitely does not smell right in Pittsburgh.....I really am not trusting Synovate at all any more. Azsurveyguy

I cancelled my account with Synovate just this month. I got tired of doing penny surveys. When it takes 5000 points to cash out and they keep sending 500 point surveys it takes a ton of responses to get the required points. Synovate is a fairly reputable company they have a decent history and they do pay.

Yea this was a brief scam, I emailed marie and told her I could not get into the third day and haven't even got my points for a the first two days. never had a problem with synovate before. It's really sad because it seems all survey panels have gone into the dumps.

I take back anything negative I said about Synovate, they credited my account with 75000 points . They have restored my faith in the survey industry!

Are you sure you don't work for Synovate? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. Glad it worked out for you.