GLOBAL TEST MARKET IS SCUM

tommydee

JUST HAD ME TAKE A 35 minute survey and then told me I screened out..this place is a joke..no one will help..please message me so we can band together...no worries about the "admin" here..I will make certain she/he/etc/ does not stop me. If they do, I will make sure I find out their name, ip address and reason they are screwing us over...

I have had pretty good luck with GTM. I know a few months ago I got dqed from a survey and I sent them the link for the survey and they credited those points to my account. If you saved the email, send the invite link or the survey number. Tell them you were dqed and the exact problem or what happened how long you had done the survey how much time was involved. No promises that is just worked for me.

GTM is one of the few companies I am having good luck with now. Once in a while an OTX survey still pops up with GTM but I will just close out because they are famous for letting you complete the survey and then kick you out. If you see the gray screen, hit the red X.

I've been trying to get them to give me my 15 points for a survey I did 2 months ago.Ever time I email them they send me a generic reply that they are looking into it and then never get back to me.I've sent them 5 emails and that's the only response I get.I wont let it go but I will continue to do their surveys at least they aren't as bad as most sites have become.

I had a similar experience. I spent around 45 minutes about 5 weeks ago (not sure exactly, I don't time myself but I probably should) on a survey and at the end it wouldn't let me submit. I emailed support and they said I "screened out." I found that odd because at the end of the survey it said that I was eligible for a follow-up. The support team took about 5 days to get back to me, so by then I didn't remember much about it. I was told that I screened out and that could be for any number of reasons, which they finally said were because my answers didn't meet "data quality assurance measures," which is rather vague. I just let it go because I really wasn't going to get anywhere, plus I had just started taking surveys a couple weeks prior at that point so I was just getting acclimated to how things work.

I was assured that my answers would not be used in the market research project (I would hope not). I also got follow up questions after each email about how they were glad they could resolve my inquiry and asking me to fill out a short survey if I had a "spare minute" about their support services and how they can do better. I thought to myself, "No, I don't have a spare minute because I just spent 45 of them on something I got no credit for." But anyway, I filled out the quick survey and let them know how they could improve :)