Harris Poll ..Do they pay?

greeneyeddevils

I recently cashed out for a $20 Amazon Gift Cert with this company & I haven't heard a peep out of them since...has anyone had any trouble getting their rewards with this company?...It pisses me off...why can't they be like OO & give you the damn gift cert instantly when you redeem...why ? because they're probably crap

Harris is slow. They do pay it just takes a while. I cancelled my account with them after 2 or 3 years after numerous 100 point surveys, probably quite a bit more than numerous. I felt that when they require 2000 or 2500 for a cash out and only give 100 point surveys something is wrong with that equation.

• 1 month later...

I kicked these guys to the curb over a year ago. I figured that it took me 45 minutes to complete a survey and I got .02 for it. Literally. When I finally did have enough to cash out, I took a gift card and it took me over 5 months to get it. I was really irritated by that point and I sent an email demanding the card or I would go to the BBB. Some lady responded and raked me over the coals good because she said that she had sent it twice. I never got it and I was even checking my junk mail box. I am so over this survey panel. I'd rather have money than a email gift card.

actually i just redeemed some of my points a week or so ago fo a $30 amazon card and it didnt take...maybe a week at the most to get it. i do their surveys somewhat often. ive had pretty good experiences with em' over the last few years.