Lots of problems getting money from Survey companies

glorydays002

I agree. It's getting ridiculous. Too many times I've been into a survey for over 10 minutes only to be told I don't qualify. Surveyspot is getting to be a joke. Today I took a survey that was supposed to be 10 min. but went over 20. All I got was another "spin". Right now, I can't even say which co. I like the best. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

• 3 weeks later...

hang in there with surveyspot, it took me some time to start getting paid but i am, I just got my first check of $5 took about 2 weeks but i got., and they dont display your earning very quickly, so keep your own count. Do their freebie sweeps entry and you'll start seeing the paid one typically I get $2-$5. and of course w all know it adds up. Dont give up on surveyspot.

I know what you're saying but it's still very frustrating. These sites are always looking for referrals; refer your friends, etc. yet they don't have enough surveys for regular members. I wonder if they are selling our info, even though some claim they don't. The money they make on these surveys is alot! Having a spin for the same game over and over just isn't cutting it.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree more with everything said here regarding surveyspot. The really said part is when I joined them 2 years ago they were very generous with there surveys. There was none of this 10 minutes into the survey only to not qualify. I use to get at least (3) 5$ surveys a day. My best one was football one for 20$ and it wasn't hard to qualify. I thought I had struck gold. Now it's totally different. The latest trick I have noticed is when you log into the survey it suddenly says since you have paused your interview you will not be able to complete the survey. I'm like how could that be when I all I tried to do was login to the survey. I have told surveyspot about this gliche but of course no feed back. Now I received tons of surveys with no reward which I kindly delete. I really wonder who has really won money from the sweepstakes. I really think most of these market research companies are missing the boat here. No one does this for fun the incentive is to receive some kind of cash reward. I am coming to the end of my survey experience since the industry is changing and not for the better. When I first started doing this it was fun and the extra money was really great but now it's just so different. Way too many games and taking forever to send such a small check anyway is really made me not want to continue. Good luck to you all and thanks for letting me rant.

• 2 months later...

I have been a surveyspot memeber for 6-7 years. I joined when they had very few members. Now they have thousands . But I have been paid well by them and last year I even won a $250.00 prize . So now I believe that others win the prizes and before this I did not use to spin , but now I do . But I am getting few paid studies than ever. And most of them when they are paid, say More members responded than we expected and we have recieved all the answers. ...... eVEN AFTER COMPLETING the whole study. I guess every one is cheating these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing zoompanel surveys for a little while and I thought they were alright. That is until I took a 120+ question survey that took me more than an hour. I got extremely bored and tired after the hundredth question so I just zoomed the last part. At the end I only had 75 zoom points, or 50 cents... That was the last zoompanel survey i took from them.

I also took a lightspeed survey that estimated 5 minutes and paid 50 points(less than 50 cents). The survey took me over an hour.

sorry to hear of all the problems you guys are having but really, I think most of the companies you deal with will listen to reason, honestly, as they rely on survey takers for their input. I think if you fill in the bit which says "what did you think of the survey you just took?" if the survey has this bit at the end, and always put that you think the incentive is unfair, if that is genuinely what you think, then also say what else you think in the comments box.

LizzieAnn

• 1 year later...
sorry to hear of all the problems you guys are having but really, I think most of the companies you deal with will listen to reason, honestly, as they rely on survey takers for their input. I think if you fill in the bit which says "what did you think of the survey you just took?" if the survey has this bit at the end, and always put that you think the incentive is unfair, if that is genuinely what you think, then also say what else you think in the comments box.

LizzieAnn

Bit out of date but, I'll agree a few companies have human qualities but the rest...well I'll just say they...YA.