Gongos Survey

fiestyvermin

I was invited to a car study survey through Opinion Outpost that was hosted by gongos. They were asking me about work that I had performed on cars, who helped me with the work, and how I felt about the work that was done. Now this is probably the stupidest choice I have ever seen in a survey and I just had to make a comment about it. They were asking me about working on car interiors and one of the responses was for a hangup air freshener. There were 5 choices: did you complete this yourself, did someone help you complete this, did you get started and quit, did you hire a professional, or did you just not do it. My

Who in the world needs any kind of help to hang an air freshener I mean why is that even included in the responses

I was invited to a car study survey through Opinion Outpost that was hosted by gongos. They were asking me about work that I had performed on cars, who helped me with the work, and how I felt about the work that was done. Now this is probably the stupidest choice I have ever seen in a survey and I just had to make a comment about it. They were asking me about working on car interiors and one of the responses was for a hangup air freshener. There were 5 choices: did you complete this yourself, did someone help you complete this, did you get started and quit, did you hire a professional, or did you just not do it. My

Who in the world needs any kind of help to hang an air freshener I mean why is that even included in the responses

Thats funny!! Some times I get the stupidest quistions. And I just hate when they ask the SAME quistion over and over, sometimes there in the same words and other times there in different words but same quistion any ways. That just makes the survey last longer, repeating the same thing over and over again. Just like know, how I have complained the same thing over and over!! LOL :roll:

That's funny. i bet you hired a professional to put that pesky air freshner up, didn't you? Those things are tricky lol! I often think that these are the questions the survey companies use to make sure people are actually reading the questions and not just marking random answers. Thanks for the chuckle today.

I know and finding a professional on Sat was next to impossible. I had to check 3 or 4 places to find a qualified individual to show me how to hang the air freshener. It sucks.

I know and finding a professional on Sat was next to impossible. I had to check 3 or 4 places to find a qualified individual to show me how to hang the air freshener. It sucks.

Again what has the survey world comming to???