BBB

1957horses

Hi to all surveys takers. OK I field a complaint with the BBB against a survey site that I do not want to divulge just yet (in case they read here and find out who it is against) Anyway the BBB referred me to WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT-EQUAL RIGHTS website (I don't think I am aloud to type in the website and I do not want to get in trouble). Now going to this site for help is well daunting for me. There are many, many topics and I just do not know witch to pic to submit a case. The case I want to have them help me with "is for a site not paying me for services rendered (a site not wanting to pay up) :roll:

So what I am asking is there anybody out here in survey land know witch department under equal rights I should file with?? I called the 2 phone ## but all I kept getting was a recording saying all lines were busy leave a message. Well I left a bunch of messages to no avail. I understand you all are busy but maybe somebody knows under witch subtitle to submit my complaint. Thank You All and GOD bless you all. :P

• 1 month later...

I don't know about the "equal" rights part, but you might have better luck filing complaints with FTC and the Attorny Generals(s) Office in your state and the state where the survey company is operating out of, as well as the ILB (Industrial labor board), if all else fails theres small claims court, be sure to include the court costs in the suit though since those can cost more than your damages in these kind of cases.

I was forced about a year ago to file a BBB complaint against one of the companies I was with too. The whole BBB site is confusing but it got the payment processed. I do not remember what I filed mine under from their selections but I know for a fact I went through the BBB and it did get resolved. I do not remember any of the particulars of what happened its been a year or so. I went to the BBB because that effects their rating and it does hurt their standings as far as attracting businesses. I know that when a company has less than a A rating with the BBB that throws up red flags for the bigger businesses.I would use the BBB because it hurts their business. Small claims can take forever and you might even have to travel to their state for the court case.

Not much help but the BBB works better than anything else and businesses look at their ratings and care about that.

I don't know about the "equal" rights part, but you might have better luck filing complaints with FTC and the Attorney Generals(s) Office in your state and the state where the survey company is operating out of, as well as the ILB (Industrial labor board), if all else fails there's small claims court, be sure to include the court costs in the suit though since those can cost more than your damages in these kind of cases.

Thank you both for caring. I love my Survey Police Site Family. I did go through the BBB about a month ago. OO/SSI owed me $105.00. Written numerous times to OO/SSI called was always busy and with my account being froze do to "DATA PROBLEMS (yea right)" I worked 3 months for that $$ and being on a fixed income wanted the $$ to get my grandchildren Christmas presents. I would say that within 2 weeks BBB had a gotten them to send me my check. And in plenty of time to get persents :P