Invite from Survey Spot

fiestyvermin

I got this invite from survey spot, I barely do any of their surveys as they are always way longer than they say. This one did give me 200 points but was so wrong on the time required I wanted to gripe and moan lol.

Exciting New Survey Opportunity!

We Appreciate Your Participation

Reward: 200 points

Survey Length: 1 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-34587-8SFN

Start the Survey Now

20 minutes later I finally through with it and it was difficult. I wrote them a none to happy email about lies which will accomplish nothing but still I said it.

We should send them a new clock, LOL. I feel like writing to them and telling them to stop sending me surveys that pay sweepstakes, which seem to be all I get now, 95% of them anyway. I have also noticed that on some Toluna surveys, the email says a certain amount of points and when you click on it, it says another. Has anyone experienced this?

We should send them a new clock, LOL. I feel like writing to them and telling them to stop sending me surveys that pay sweepstakes, which seem to be all I get now, 95% of them anyway. I have also noticed that on some Toluna surveys, the email says a certain amount of points and when you click on it, it says another. Has anyone experienced this?

O O ME ME I am always getting surveys that say 15 minutes then when I comes up it sometimes after the classification it will say "this will take you 25-30 minutes to complete" Then I will answer one question then scrap that survey.I have now refuse to take any surveys no less 3,000 points if it is a 20 minute survey any longer than 20 minutes it better pay more or I will not do them. The only ones that I take for 1,200-1,800 are 5 minutes ones. If I go to "MY SURVEY" and get low points for surveys I answer one question then scrap it other wise you will keep getting that same survey. Point for point taking all those little pointers add up to ALOT of time you are investing for peddelance. I am not telling you not to do them but it in the last year the points are getting smaller and smaller, and the length of them is longer!! There was hardly never a survey worth no less that 1,800 points, and they were only about 15 minutes. Now all I see are 1,200- 1,400 points for 20-30 minutes. Use to make 120,000=$40.00 a month. Now I am barely able to make 60,000-$20.00 a month. :roll: Now I might be wrong but those are what I have noticed. Even when I was doing the smaller point ones I was hardly making 60,000 points a month. I get invites to 9,000-12,000 even bigger, BUT I NEVER QUALIFY FOR THEM. OK I think I have gotten it out of my system (for now anyways).

I got this invite from survey spot, I barely do any of their surveys as they are always way longer than they say. This one did give me 200 points but was so wrong on the time required I wanted to gripe and moan lol.

Exciting New Survey Opportunity!

We Appreciate Your Participation

Reward: 200 points

Survey Length: 1 minutes

Survey Number: ORD-34587-8SFN

Start the Survey Now

20 minutes later I finally through with it and it was difficult. I wrote them a none to happy email about lies which will accomplish nothing but still I said it.

I've gotten those before too where it says it's a minute and ends up being much longer. I'm glad you sent them an email about it. Although it may not seem like much I certainly don't think it's worthless. If more people did the same it might put pressure on them to change things; not saying it will, but hey, it's better than doing nothing at all!