Valued Opinions

fiestyvermin

I am curious to find out if everyone sees this page from Valued Opinions:

Thanks for taking part, your reward balance will be credited shortly.

In the meantime perhaps you could give us a little feedback on your experience of completing the survey you have just done? This will help us improve our surveys in the future.

I cut out the stuff that wasnt needed but on this page it clearly states that survey should be credited shortly. ON THE VERY NEXT SCREEN IT SHOWS:

Thank you for taking part!

Your Valued Opinions account will be credited within the next 28 days!

I have emailed them countless times asking what is the truth and they have yet to furnish me or supply me with a legitimate answer. I have asked them to remove the credited shortly as clearly its not true. They have emailed me back and told me once that the credited shortly was from the hosting company. Today I told them that if it is on every survey I complete then that has nothing to do with the hosting and VO should do what they say. Still waiting a response for that. Will see

Its horrible that on one screen it says SHORTLY and the very next screen says 28 days. Who knows what the truth is

• 1 month later...

Man, I thought mine was bad because I have a survey pending from November. But August, wow, that's really bad. They used to be really good about crediting points but they've gotten really bad about it. I stick with them though because they are one of my better sites. I wish they had pay pal though instead of gift cards. My last reward is still sitting in my inbox. I guess I'll save it for 2012 x-mas shopping.

Man, I thought mine was bad because I have a survey pending from November. But August, wow, that's really bad. They used to be really good about crediting points but they've gotten really bad about it. I stick with them though because they are one of my better sites. I wish they had pay pal though instead of gift cards. My last reward is still sitting in my inbox. I guess I'll save it for 2012 x-mas shopping.

I wouldn't leave it in your account, :shock: what if something happens with VO you could loose it.

I actually called this week, and its just an answering machine .. it used to be a live person

I have been a member for a while and by looking at my account, I am only able to cash out every 8 weeks; never sooner!

I also checked ratings and complaints; going down and accumulating :(