My View Says Survey is available, then nothing

cricket

For the past few days, I have gone to MyView to see if there are any surveys. There often are some waiting even without an email invitation. It will say "Let's see if there's a survey for you" (something like that) and the wheel spins and it comes up with one, giving points and topic. Then when I click on it, it brings me back to "let's see...." and then it says "Sorry, nothing available". I haven't even had one of the 350 point magazine surveys in a week. Is anyone else experiencing this with them?

Ana, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet. If it keeps happening, I'll email them. They've always been prompt with replies. I really like that site. Wondering why you think they cancelled me, though...did they cancel you or anyone you know?

I am very familiar with this from myview and am pretty sure I know what is happening. The survey they showed you is full and not allowed to take any more responses. I am not sure why they do not credit with the 125 but it happens to me quite a bit too. I have emailed them about this several times and nothing that answers or explains what happens but the bottom line is they are not allowed to accept any more responses. Why it shows the survey as available I dont know. Just rest assured you are not the only

Thanks for the reassuring reply, feisty. I'm hoping they'll return to what they were like before. And hoping for the Amazon cards soon. No rush but it's great to see more added to my balance.