Toluna "Incentive Pending"

cricket

Toluna used to be my favorite. I now have 5 pending from starting 28 days ago. I can understand 2, 3 weeks but 4 is annoying. I used to cash out a few times a month, now the surveys pay so little. Not my favorite site anymore. It says one thing on the invitation and another when you click (from 4,000 points to 1,400). Not going to give them up but wanted to vent my annoyance here.

I also wish they would tell you how much is pending. 4 weeks is a lot to wait to be credited. I took a survey on another site and it said it could take up to 6 weeks for me to be credited. I understand sometimes they have to wait until the close of the survey but when other sites credit immediately it's annoying to wait that long to receive credit.

Chelsea, if you mean how many surveys are pending, they do...under "You" and "points" when you scroll down. Not sure if that's what you mean. However, they don't tell you for how long. I guess it's too much trouble to do that with every survey. I know I'll get to cashout but it bugs me when I see 54,000 points and the other 6,000 are sitting there for a month pending. In the meantime, I continue accumulating new points, so it'll all come and I suppose it's all relative but like most people, the fun is seeing it sooner rather than later.

Chelsea, if you mean how many surveys are pending, they do...under "You" and "points" when you scroll down. Not sure if that's what you mean. However, they don't tell you for how long. I guess it's too much trouble to do that with every survey. I know I'll get to cashout but it bugs me when I see 54,000 points and the other 6,000 are sitting there for a month pending. In the meantime, I continue accumulating new points, so it'll all come and I suppose it's all relative but like most people, the fun is seeing it sooner rather than later.

No, I mean how many points that survey is pending for. So instead of just saying pending it would say "6,000 points pending."

Chelsea, if you mean how many surveys are pending, they do...under "You" and "points" when you scroll down. Not sure if that's what you mean. However, they don't tell you for how long. I guess it's too much trouble to do that with every survey. I know I'll get to cash out but it bugs me when I see 54,000 points and the other 6,000 are sitting there for a month pending. In the meantime, I continue accumulating new points, so it'll all come and I suppose it's all relative but like most people, the fun is seeing it sooner rather than later.

No, I mean how many points that survey is pending for. So instead of just saying pending it would say "6,000 points pending."

I used to jot everything down when doing surveys for Toluna. The day I did it, the survey ##, and how many points it was worth even what it was about. Then I would mark them off my paper as I saw I received points for them. But in doing so I also noticed that I wasn't getting the right number of points sometimes for some of the surveys always less then what their suppost to give me. I typed to them several times about this and they said that they wanted a screenshot of how many points there were suppost to give me. Well I didn't have a screenshot of the points to be paid. Didn't KNOW THEY were going to RIP ME OFF. After they had done that to me several times I thought to myself whats the use there going to give me the points that they were going to give me right or wrong. But I never got TO MANY points added to my score!!!

Chelsea, if you mean how many surveys are pending, they do...under "You" and "points" when you scroll down. Not sure if that's what you mean. However, they don't tell you for how long. I guess it's too much trouble to do that with every survey. I know I'll get to cash out but it bugs me when I see 54,000 points and the other 6,000 are sitting there for a month pending. In the meantime, I continue accumulating new points, so it'll all come and I suppose it's all relative but like most people, the fun is seeing it sooner rather than later.

I used to jot everything down when doing surveys for Toluna. The day I did it, the survey ##, and how many points it was worth even what it was about. Then I would mark them off my paper as I saw I received points for them. But in doing so I also noticed that I wasn't getting the right number of points sometimes for some of the surveys always less then what their suppost to give me. I typed to them several times about this and they said that they wanted a screenshot of how many points there were suppost to give me. Well I didn't have a screenshot of the points to be paid. Didn't KNOW THEY were going to RIP ME OFF. After they had done that to me several times I thought to myself whats the use there going to give me the points that they were going to give me right or wrong. But I never got TO MANY points added to my score!!!

That's really a good idea to jot everything down when you take each survey. I've been at this for about 3 months now (about 2 with Toluna) and while I started saving survey invites I don't note every survey. It just seems like a lot of work when they offer such low pay but it could save some issues in the future.

Then again, like you said, it wasn't good enough that you gave the survey number and the points awarded they want a screenshot! That's insane. It's extra work to have to write down and each and every survey but to take a screenshot of each one is asking way too much. Shouldn't they know how much they said they offer for a survey if you give them the number? Of course they do, but then they'd have to actually give you the points you earned.

Toluna used to be my favorite. I now have 5 pending from starting 28 days ago. I can understand 2, 3 weeks but 4 is annoying. I used to cash out a few times a month, now the surveys pay so little. Not my favorite site anymore. It says one thing on the invitation and another when you click (from 4,000 points to 1,400). Not going to give them up but wanted to vent my annoyance here.

I very rarely attempt their surveys. I mostly do their sponsored polls for a few points. I completed a one hour survey for 6000 points and on my points list it says sweeps. I had the survey number, emailed them and they responded that it has been resolved. Still says sweeps. It may be resolved but not to my satisfaction. I emailed them again, no response. I am now emailing them again for the 3rd time. It seems that whenever you complete a survey in a series there is no guarantee that points promised will be rewarded and you have little recourse. Not reliable.

I very rarely attempt their surveys. I mostly do their sponsored polls for a few points. I completed a one hour survey for 6000 points and on my points list it says sweeps. I had the survey number, emailed them and they responded that it has been resolved. Still says sweeps. It may be resolved but not to my satisfaction. I emailed them again, no response. I am now emailing them again for the 3rd time. It seems that whenever you complete a survey in a series there is no guarantee that points promised will be rewarded and you have little recourse. Not reliable.

I agree, couldn't say it better myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I have pretty much dropped Toluna, too. I'll do their surveys if they're for a lot of points (like more than 2k), otherwise I delete. It took them almost 2 months to process an e-certificate for Facebook Credits, but only 3 weeks to send me a check! I also dislike that they say it can take up to 6 weeks for points to get credited to your account.

I dropped Toluna a long time ago, not to long after they merged with Greenfield. They have gone down the tubs ever since then, they have become nothing more than a Scam Survey company. From 60,000 points to cash out for $20 dollars with 900 point surveys that last 30 minutes, it has become redicouls! Plus the fact that several surveys I had successfully completed but never got credit for. I had to report them probably 3-4 times. I finally dropped them! Their company is NOT worth the headache!

• 1 month later...

I dropped Toluna as well. My 2 cents was a great one for me but the change killed it. When I first started surveys I got great advice. Keep A Log! I got a notebook and wrote Date/Company/survey #/and points. When it was credited to my account I put a check mark. Not a hassle and It has helped a few times when I wasn't credited. Every company makes mistakes now and again but a polite inquiry or 2 gets help.

Then there was Toluna. I got sick of their constant not crediting and being blown off. Like heck I am spending 30 minutes for 30cents!

i too am sick of the measly $ value per point/minute surveys. and as marneyisles mentioned, i loved them when it was My2cents. merger,merger! its sickening!

• 3 years later...