Mypoints

fiestyvermin

Ok I wanted to post this just to show what I have done ovet the years with mypoints. As I have said before it was just a place for me to earn some easy rewards by reading emails and looking at some ads. I joined on 7/6/2000- I have spent the smallest amount of cash using mypoints. When I go to buy something I usually remember them 5 seconds after I pay lol. That being said in the 11 years I have been a member I have cashed out 57000 points. Now understand 95% of that is without spending money. It takes 3-5 seconds to read emails which aint bad so for 11years of loyalty I earned maybe 350. Yippee Me lol

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, they are a pretty cool company. I started with them a few years ago, and I use them to buy my Christmas gifts of birthday gifts for the family. They're probably one of the most lucrative companies mentioned on this site. :o

I started a thread on them last night. I have bought more stuff through them than any other site. But I can't find points for any of the companies that I ordered from. Seems they are on a "vacation" which means they aren't going to be giving any more points on the purchases. But these companies have also gotten rid of points for all of the sites that they deal with. Amazon being one and Overstock. Not very ahppy about it.

I started a thread on them last night. I have bought more stuff through them than any other site. But I can't find points for any of the companies that I ordered from. Seems they are on a "vacation" which means they aren't going to be giving any more points on the purchases. But these companies have also gotten rid of points for all of the sites that they deal with. Amazon being one and Overstock. Not very happy about it.

I know what you mean about using amazon shopping on my points. I had about $390.00 built up for amazon gift cards from doing surveys the last few months and really wanted badly :cry: to go through mypoints to get my Christmas shopping done. What a shame, I could have had A BUNCH of points built up in mypoints to use towards next years shopping. O WELL. Maybe they may bring it back again this New Year. :roll: