A little something to share about Opinion Outpost

terranceb1

Well, everyone, I've gotten through to customer service and they are more than willing to help out with issues (no matter how small or how big). The underlying problem is...the change over to the new system has some unexpected drawbacks (as I'm sure everyone is noticing). I'm going to hang in there and ride the storm out. After all, it's easy to earn rewards with Opinion Outpost, cash out quickly, have someone address your sincere concerns, do what's within their allotted power to correct it, etc.

In my opinion, through this post, they are more than deserving of a thumbs up.

Well, everyone, I've gotten through to customer service and they are more than willing to help out with issues (no matter how small or how big). The underlying problem is...the change over to the new system has some unexpected drawbacks (as I'm sure everyone is noticing). I'm going to hang in there and ride the storm out. After all, it's easy to earn rewards with Opinion Outpost, cash out quickly, have someone address your sincere concerns, do what's within their allotted power to correct it, etc.

Who besides me thinks this person is on the Opinion Outpost payroll?

Who besides me thinks this person is on the Opinion Outpost payroll?

I know you do not work for OO because I see your postings here on SP, but I was with lightspeed and my survey in the begining of this year when they merged together and had ABSOLUTLY NO PROBLEMS redeeming points or logging in take surveys and receiving points. I also didn't see that other people were not complaining about anythying eather. I have typed to OO several times and got the auto responce message. They shouldn't have froze anybodys account. Those points were abtained doing OO surveys, and should have been paid up regardless who took over. so NO, NO THUMBS UP.

I don't work for them ..& I've been having no problems at all with them...yet I just go to their site a couple of times a day & look for some new surveys to do..I get a few here & there...but I'm sick & tired of doing all the beer & liquor surveys,you'd think I was an alcoholic with the amount of times that I'm asked to do these types of surveys..I even turned one down from them today for 50 points for 60 minutes doing an alcohol survey..no thanks....I have the easiest time cashing out via Amazon.com for certs...& even Paypal has been not a problem either...

Well my account was frozen and I have money in there and still no response.. They merged with Surveyspot which I hardly ever had a survey from and they froze that account and I had sent them an email and they said they have removed my account from them. I really dont care because I think these surveys have really gone down hill. So basicliy I was punished because I had an account with Surveyspot and Opinion Outpost and we merged and boo hoo for the points you have accumlated. I have better things to do then waste my time to make .50....

I think a lot of people on here have accounts with both SS and OO. I do not know for 100% but I do and the only time I had my account frozen by OO was when I did not update my profiles soon enough earlier this year. Since then I have not had a problem and I have had several payments from them.

I started with OO back in July of 2011 and had no problems for the first 3 months. Lots of projects and they always paid. Then, as soon as they switched their website...BANG! Nothing but problems. There are still many surveys to take but the points never find the way to your account. You take a survey and go all the way through it and then you get an "error screen." A few of my "favorites:" "invalid pin code 6" with a pink screen that promises to email customer support with the problem. Another one: "DKR not linked to project" or they promise you a paltry 10 points at the beginning and then your survey history shows that you completed it with only an entry into their "contest" which, if you think you're going to win that I've got a bridge to sell you.

I've tried in vain to work with their "unforeseen issues." I've emailed them dozens of times and probably called the like 50 times. You cannot reach a real person so you leave a message that is never returned. Or if you do reach someone, they act like they don't know what you're talking about but "promise to investigate." Or "your points are still on the old system..." "Be patient." YEAH RIGHT! Or another rote reply is that the survey is still open and you need to wait until it closes for us to check with our client and you'll get the points. BULLS%$@!!!

I am done. I've started filing complaints with every agency I can think of. If others would do the same thing they would realize they cannot get away with this nonsense. Also, start letting their client companies know about their decit and deceptive practices. OO is getting paid. They are just screwing the panelists.

I started with OO back in July of 2011 and had no problems for the first 3 months. Lots of projects and they always paid. Then, as soon as they switched their website...BANG! Nothing but problems. There are still many surveys to take but the points never find the way to your account. You take a survey and go all the way through it and then you get an "error screen." A few of my "favorites:" "invalid pin code 6" with a pink screen that promises to email customer support with the problem. Another one: "DKR not linked to project" or they promise you a paltry 10 points at the beginning and then your survey history shows that you completed it with only an entry into their "contest" which, if you think you're going to win that I've got a bridge to sell you.

I've tried in vain to work with their "unforeseen issues." I've emailed them dozens of times and probably called the like 50 times. You cannot reach a real person so you leave a message that is never returned. Or if you do reach someone, they act like they don't know what you're talking about but "promise to investigate." Or "your points are still on the old system..." "Be patient." YEAH RIGHT! Or another rote reply is that the survey is still open and you need to wait until it closes for us to check with our client and you'll get the points. BULLS%$@!!!

I am done. I've started filing complaints with every agency I can think of. If others would do the same thing they would realize they cannot get away with this nonsense. Also, start letting their client companies know about their deceit and deceptive practices. OO is getting paid. They are just screwing the panelists.

I couldn't agree with you more :idea: I had $105.20 in OO wrote to BBB two weeks later :mrgreen: I GOT MY CHECK :lol::lol: and in time to buy presents for my grandchildren. And after I'm done snooping around here to read everybody else's remarks I'm going to redeem mysurvey points before they freeze accounts do to DATA problems with the new and improved look.

I am done. I've started filing complaints with every agency I can think of. If others would do the same thing they would realize they cannot get away with this nonsense. Also, start letting their client companies know about their deceit and deceptive practices. OO is getting paid. They are just screwing the panelists.

I couldn't agree with you more :idea: I had $105.20 in OO wrote to BBB two weeks later :mrgreen: I GOT MY CHECK :lol::lol: and in time to buy presents for my grandchildren. And after I'm done snooping around here to read everybody else's remarks I'm going to redeem mysurvey points before they freeze accounts do to DATA problems with the new and improved look.

hey 1957 horses I need your help. I had exactly your same problem with about the same amount of money in my account. I cashed out a ckeck more than 5 weeks ago and I didn't received it. My account was deactivated 1 hour after I cashed out the check. The amount was $84, but I had 24.5 pending in my account. I called them and they say they do not have any history of a check for that amount of money in my account. I asked them for the amount I have at this moment in my account, and they told me 108.5. This means they canceled the check and they put the money back in my account, but, why they canceled a check?I think the reason is because they don't want to pay. My account is in the old format and they "promise" to move our canceled accounts to the new format. When?Why they canceled hundreds of accounts? What are they waiting to move our accounts to the new website?that's the question. What are they waiting for? This is suspicious. So, I have 108 in my account and I can't cash out my money because is in the old format and they returned my money back from a check. What can I do?Any recommendation?

I couldn't agree with you more :idea: I had $105.20 in OO wrote to BBB two weeks later :mr green: I GOT MY CHECK :lol::lol: and in time to buy presents for my grandchildren. And after I'm done snooping around here to read everybody else's remarks I'm going to redeem mysurvey points before they freeze accounts do to DATA problems with the new and improved look.

hey 1957 horses I need your help. I had exactly your same problem with about the same amount of money in my account. I cashed out a check more than 5 weeks ago and I didn't received it. My account was deactivated 1 hour after I cashed out the check. The amount was $84, but I had 24.5 pending in my account. I called them and they say they do not have any history of a check for that amount of money in my account. I asked them for the amount I have at this moment in my account, and they told me 108.5. This means they canceled the check and they put the money back in my account, but, why they canceled a check?I think the reason is because they don't want to pay. My account is in the old format and they "promise" to move our canceled accounts to the new format. When?Why they canceled hundreds of accounts? What are they waiting to move our accounts to the new website?that's the question. What are they waiting for? This is suspicious. So, I have 108 in my account and I can't cash out my money because is in the old format and they returned my money back from a check. What can I do?Any recommendation?

Hold on And I will get the info for you this week sometime. :oops: I deleted it but I know who can get it for me. :roll: That's JUST PLAIN BULL POOP. These companies have ABSOLUTLY NO RIGHT KEEPING "YOUR MONEY" :x You won't get it before Christmas. but you should have a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" :mr green: I do believe you wrote about that in another one of these whatever you call this, telling me that you got in in-time to redeem for a check and I asked you to tell me if you ever receive it let me know because at the time I also redeemed for a check. Well I guess we know how that turned out. :cry: I will leave a pm message as soon as I get the info for you OK??? don't worry we'll get it for you. :P

Look in pm.

I don't understand you :roll: I left you pm did you look at it?? Let me know you got it OK????

I also have money in Opinion Outpost account and was never paid, could you tell me how to go about getting my money. I believe they never plan on moving our accounts over, Its been almost 2 months and I have heard nothing from them, I think they are scamming people, I just want my money and thats it.

I also have money in opinion outpost account and was never paid, could you tell me how to go about getting my money. I believe they never plan on moving our accounts over, Its been almost 2 months and I have heard nothing from them, I think they are scamming people, I just want my money and thats it.

It is in your pm box :D good luck And keep us updated OK???

I was having issues cashing out through PayPal. It was only when I was at my daughter's on her DSL that it finally went through. I have been on this survey site forever and they always help me if I have an issue. The switch to SSL is driving me mad! I have tried to change my email address in a few of my survey places and because I use the one address in more than one survey places, I can't. It is not imminent, just have better luck with my gmail account.

Happy Holidays!

Jann