VO's Answer

fiestyvermin

I sent a scathing email to VO in regards to them saying on one page that surveys should credit in a few minutes then the very next page showing 28 days. This is their response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We understand your frustration with these two conflicting messages.

At the moment many of our surveys are created and hosted by different clients and we are not able to give a consistent message at the end of the surveys for all of these studies.

What BS. They told me once before that they do not put up the response about surveys crediting in a few minutes that the survey company puts that up. Now they tell me something totally different. LIARS lol

They take forever to post surveys. I have a survey on there from 11/11/11 that I'm waiting to post. It's going on month. It shouldn't take that long to post money to our accounts. It doesn't take us a month to answer their surveys but it takes them a month or longer to credit our accounts. What a rip off. I'm like $2.00 away from the $30.00 cash out and can't seem to get my surveys to credit. I hope they credit soon because that $30.00 would come in handy for Christmas presents. They are one of my best survey panels so I hope they aren't going to start screwing panelists over. I do have to say, that even though it takes them a month to credit the surveys they do always pay. This will be the first time I'm trying for the Visa though so we'll see how that goes. I'm $0.05 away from my Visa card. :roll: I wish they had pay pal. I would much rather have the cash than a Visa or amazon, but I can make do with it. They used to credit my stuff to my account super fast, right after I finished a survey but not anymore. I wish they would but oh, well. I'll get there eventually. I'm gonna get that five cents lol!!!

I agree with the time on the surveys. They never were fast but now it seems like forever. I was happy to see that when I cashed out for amazon last time they showed me the code IMMEDIATELY. I was thrilled. I doubt the visa does that but at least the Amazon was fast.

I agree with the time on the surveys. They never were fast but now it seems like forever. I was happy to see that when I cashed out for amazon last time they showed me the code IMMEDIATELY. I was thrilled. I doubt the visa does that but at least the Amazon was fast.

Then you are very lucky. I cashed out for an Amazon on November 18, and still haven't received it. I e-mailed them yesterday, and asked where it was. In fact, looking back, the three times I have ever cashed out, I have had to hound them for the number. Maybe they like you better.