Has anyone received a PT from Pincone lately?

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering...I keep getting that a reputable manufacturer would like to send you this product to try...I must have had like 10 of these lately but I haven't received 1 PT from Pinecone in the longest time..has anyone been getting any from them? regardless they still are the best at paying for doing their surveys....

Just wondering...I keep getting that a reputable manufacturer would like to send you this product to try...I must have had like 10 of these lately but I haven't received 1 PT from Pine Cone in the longest time..has anyone been getting any from them? regardless they still are the best at paying for doing their surveys....

I thought that you get the products all the time to, but you don't. I get one maybe once every 3 months. But there might someone who gets them more often. :cry: Yes you do get paid for any survey you do--$3.00 and never get the "YOU DO NOT QUALIFY" . Unless somebody answers continually stupid, then they would probably be kicked out.

I got 2 last week but sometimes I get 1 per month. You know when they are delivered to your door and not before. Still this is a top notch company and they do what they say.

I got 2 last week but sometimes I get 1 per month. You know when they are delivered to your door and not before. Still this is a top notch company and they do what they say.

I feel cheated you got 2 in 1 week?? Now I'm wondering why I'm not getting any more??? :cry:

I have gotten one since I've been a member. I don't sweat it since I figure they're probably random and limited to certain areas depending on the product. In short, I'm sure its them and not me. LOL The $3.00 a survey is awesome and I view anything else as a bonus.

No, but at this point at least they are keeping us "old timers". With all the new people joining we probably wont be getting many.Also haven't you noticed that most companies aren't sending out PT's?I'm a member of Kraft and they don't send out any either like they use to(free samples).I really believe it has more to do with big companies and the sign of the times then it has to do with Pinecone themselves.

No, but at this point at least they are keeping us "old timers". With all the new people joining we probably wont be getting many.Also haven't you noticed that most companies aren't sending out PT's?I'm a member of Kraft and they don't send out any either like they use to(free samples).I really believe it has more to do with big companies and the sign of the times then it has to do with Pinecone themselves.

Hey Footfree I know what you mean...I used to get a bunch of PT's...now nothing...I used to get Pinecone every once & awhile..I was also getting a bunch from Synovate & they've totally stopped sending me any..I love getting the freebies & trying out the products even if the incentive is pretty crap...you get paid diddly to try most of these out...but I love free stuff

Hey Footfree I know what you mean...I used to get a bunch of PT's...now nothing...I used to get Pinecone every once & awhile..I was also getting a bunch from Synovate & they've totally stopped sending me any..I love getting the freebies & trying out the products even if the incentive is pretty crap...you get paid diddly to try most of these out...but I love free stuff

Ditto :D

It's been over a month since I've received a PT from Pinecone, and that was my ONLY one since I joined 4 months ago. I was getting survey invites pretty regularly, but haven't had one in almost 2 weeks now. :( They are definitely my favorite as far as the way they pay and that we don't get dq'd from surveys or told that the "quota has been met". Maybe they are just slow right now because of the holidays......at least that's what I keep telling myself.

The PT's are great...but this company should be ranked 1st overall at paying..you never get dq'd from a survey...you get those household questions where you don't get anything for but I could care less since when you complete them you get a survey usually within days...they're the only company that I'd ever do a free survey for..anytime I complete a survey the money is in my Paypal account within 2 days...never ever a problem with these guys...they're the best by far in my survey world... :D

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering...I keep getting that a reputable manufacturer would like to send you this product to try...I must have had like 10 of these lately but I haven't received 1 PT from Pinecone in the longest time..has anyone been getting any from them? regardless they still are the best at paying for doing their surveys....

yeah i getthem fairly regular 1 to 2 a month

I got 2 in December and have been getting them pretty steady since I joined. Did you have a birthday? Sometimes there is magic # that puts you into a different bracket. Also could depend on the size of the trial. For example Company A could say ship this to everybody, we want to see what they think. Company B could say find me Males ages 25-34 that say they like product X and see what they think.

I think it really depends on what the item is, too. I have yet to get a survey that doesn't have the whole spiel about sending out a PT, but I don't honestly expect to get sent some of the items I have tested for.