univox community, grr.

RavenIris6

Is anybody a member of Univox community? I can't remember how I originally found out about them. I don't know if I found them on here or not but I'm frustrated with them. I have sent 6, yes 6, emails to this company and have not received one reply. Not even a form email. Just nothing. They are supposed to give you 5 points for dq's and there are a bunch of surveys that I got 0 points for. I'm owed like 30 points for these surveys and I want my points. The last email, I told them I now want 60 points, just for the frustration of not getting my points or a freaking answer to any of my emails. I also took a survey and it just didn't show up. So I didn't get my 5 dq points for that survey at all. I'm starting to get a peeved off with this company. Does anyone have any contact info on them other than their email form from the website which they apparently just ignore. Their emails must just go directly into the garbage folder because I haven't gotten anything from them, ever. How frustrating. Anyone else have issues and actually get an answer from this site? How did ya do it?????

I have has problems with Univox too. They completely screwed me out points for 3-4 surveys and they have NEVER responded to emails. Near as I can tell they are part of "Market Cube, LLC" Here is their contact info but I doubt you'll reach anyone. I finally reached the 2500 point threshold to cash out for an Amazon certificate but guess what??? I clicked "redeem" and no certificate and no message on how long that takes. You can try to call them but the number listed below is like some dude's cell phone and I have never gotten a reply there either. This place is a SCAM!

Market Cube LLC

Mclean, VA 22101

PO Box 146

United States

(P) : 703-926-8817

I suggest that you make a complaint with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS). http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/consumers/oca.shtml

Good Luck. If we all start making complaints someone will do something. By the way... Here's Market Cube's website: http://www.market-cube.com/index.php

UPDATE: 12/06/2011

They finally replied to my messages from a month ago. Their rep advised they've been having trouble with their email system so perhaps if you try them again you'll have better luck. As of right now I don't know how they are going to handle my not getting credit for several of the surveys that I completed but at least they finally replied. I'll post another update when I know the disposition.

UPDATE: 12/07/2011 - "Knock on wood" but I think they are getting their $&%# together. I am impressed or rather at least satisifed. They credited my account for the surveys that I took and I was able to make a redemption. I'll keep working with them as they do seem to be legitimate.

I sent an email to market cube yesterday so we'll see if that gets me anywhere. I didn't get any answer today yet so I'm not expecting much. I may be done with this panel if they don't get this crap fixed. I'm tired of getting jipped out of points I'm supposed to be getting, even if it is only 5 points. They do add up and I am putting the time into trying to take these surveys. I hope they answer my emails because I really do like their surveys.