What happend to Amazon on Opinion Outpost?

greeneyeddevils

Ok...I just went to redeem points on OO & went to look for Amazon & it's gone ..WTF?...all there is now is Paypal..some crap called Alawar...& a Citibank gift card...anyone seeing this? :evil:

Anyone seeing NO Amazon anymore or is it just me?? Plus they never answer that bloody phone number they give out it always goes to a recorded message...

Got a message from them today stating that they've taken it down for a bit to fix something..not sure what that means but they sent me this

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Our Amazon.com reward option has been temporarily taken down for updates but rest assured you will be able to redeem through this reward option as soon as it is back up. We thank you for your patience with us.

Best,

Josephine

Panel Support Representative

• 3 weeks later...

My rewards are also tied up on OO. They say Amazon will be back up before Christmas. We shall see. Can't use paypal either without verifing my account. Funny, I've had and used an unverified acccount for several years for rewards and still do, without any problem other than with OO. I didn't know they had merged with survey spot. I never liked them and quit them some time ago. They cheate you out of more than they paid you for.