Myview and Visa

fiestyvermin

I put in for one I thought about doing more but I am hoping they get the visas back. Still waiting on it to arrive. Its amazing to see how far down this company has come. Last year rewards were quick and fast amazon within hours, visa a day or two.

Now all of a sudden it is taking me a week sometimes longer. Does not look good to bad they were an incredible site

They had amazon yesterday 1/13/12 in the morning and I snatched one up :shock: by the early evening amazon was gone already. :cry: I don't understand why myview didn't order more knowing people were waiting for amazon and visa. :| Maybe because their trying to force us into getting one of the of the other gift cards. They got all those other ones that a lot of people don't want. :cry:

I don't understand why myview didn't order more knowing people were waiting for amazon and visa.

That has been my exact point all along. I think they should dump those gift cards that members are not choosing as often.

I don't understand why myview didn't order more knowing people were waiting for amazon and visa.

That has been my exact point all along. I think they should dump those gift cards that members are not choosing as often.

They might have. If they aren't being chosen often enough, they could be sitting on old inventory and when it's used up those options will disappear.