JD power panel

RavenIris6

Has anybody ever heard of this panel? Or are any of you a member? I didn't mess too much with them because they looked so similar to surveyhead and I figured that they would have the same surveys and the same bs as surveyhead. But I went on there tonight and took a survey. When it dq'd me, they put $0.10 in my account. I thought it was a fluke, but for each dq, they put $0.10 in my account. It's not much, but I'm impressed that they are giving money for a dq. Not many sites do that. Cash out is $25.00 and I haven't reached that yet to try the cashout. I am going to put in an effort now that I know they credit for dq surveys. Is anybody else on here a member and actually had a cash out? Did they pay in a timely manner? They have pay pal as a reward on page 3 of the reward catalog so I'm going to actually put some effort into them and see how I make out. If anyone is interested, the email addy is www.jdpowerpanel.com. I'm not sure that they are accepting new members right now though after googling them they may be full at this time.

• 3 weeks later...

They one of the companies that rate cars/applinces etc.You see the mentioned on car commercials.Ranked #1 by Jd Power.So their very legit.I 've done surveys with them through E-rewards and that's it.So thanks for the link.I 'll let you know in a few months if they are really good.

http://www.jdpower.com/autos

That's their link for ranks they do.So don't worry they really are legit.

You should send that link to the s.p so they can add it to the list of legit companies.

I just joined...pisses me off though...not sure if this is a US survey company only...I'm from Canada & they asked me for my postal code which I entered..then you do those 10 & 25 cent surveys & for the financial surveys there wasn't one Canadian Bank in the list...why do these companies ask these questions then they never ever have the bank you have, for that matter..they never had Bell Canada on the list for phone companies...nor did they have Rogers Cable for telecommunications company...what gives?....If you want to include us in the survey panel please please put the Canadian companies to go with it

Plus this company looks 100% like SurveyHead & it'll take forever to cash out.

I too am skeptical-they give you $5 just to sign up-if this doesn't read Survey head then I dont know what else does.It says it's owned by the McGraw-Hill company,does anyone have any info on them?

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

This site seems to go in and out of operation somewhat frequently - or else they just dump you when you get close to payout. I joined in 2006, got $4.50 in my account (cashout was $5), and (mysteriously?) stopped seeing surveys. Eventually, I tried to log into my account and was informed that they were no longer in business (bye-bye $4.50).

Now they are open for business again with a higher cashout limit?!?!?!?!

Like I said, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

I went to do a 20 minute survey today & got DQ'D after 2 questions & they ended up putting 12cents into my account for that... :lol: I can Christmas shop now

I too am skeptical-they give you $5 just to sign up-if this doesn't read Survey head then I dont know what else does.It says it's owned by the McGraw-Hill company,does anyone have any info on them?

They "give" you $5 to sign up. Is this paid immediately or only paid when you reach cashout? I have entered another survey site which "gives" you $5 but $25 cashout impossible to reach. I am skeptical of large rewards given to join but cashout unrealistic. They make it back by rewarding minuscule rewards with no chance of reaching cashout. Hopefully I am wrong but there is another well known survey company that issues their results with authority and they pay their survey takers miserably. I wonder if their results are accurate. Nielsen is the exception thru Pinecone.

They "give" you $5 to sign up. Is this paid immediately or only paid when you reach cashout? I have entered another survey site which "gives" you $5 but $25 cashout impossible to reach. I am skeptical of large rewards given to join but cashout unrealistic. They make it back by rewarding minuscule rewards with no chance of reaching cashout. Hopefully I am wrong but there is another well known survey company that issues their results with authority and they pay their survey takers miserably. I wonder if their results are accurate. Nielsen is the exception thru Pinecone.

They didn't give me squat for signing up..even though it said $5...I haven't seen that put into my account yet..After that 12 cent DQ today I think I have a grand total of $1.23....

I got the money right after signing up and giving them my info.It's in my account waiting to reach $25 -which will probably be there forever.I don't see myself continuing with them.No good vibes at all !

I only get 0.10 in my account when I dq surveys. I wonder why it's different for me. I did get the $5 for signing up and am at the threshold to cash out as soon as my paid surveys post to my account. I'm waiting on $10. to post from the surveys I took, qualified and finished. I am curious to see how their payout is. You know how some of these companies are when it comes to paying us for what we've done :roll: I will post an update when I get those surveys posted and I hit the $25 payout for how long it takes to get the money. I hope it's faster than surveyhead.