Myview Amazon Payments

fiestyvermin

I made 4 amazon requests through myview the other day. Normally I get those with in a day or two at most but nothing as of yet. Has anyone received those? Please write a response either yes or no. I noticed that I asked about Visas with nobody responding but please somebody let me know if they have sent those out yet.

During the past 4 weeks I ordered 10 Amazon gift cards from MyView. I received all but one. I contacted support and they resent the one missing.

Cheers,

Xmas

During the past 4 weeks I ordered 10 Amazon gift cards from MyView. I received all but one. I contacted support and they resent the one missing.

Cheers,

Xmas

Well thats GREAT for all of you :D !!! I just got my check for $105.20 from Opinion Outpost. I went through the BBB to get it seeing my account was/is still frozen. And just in time for Christmas :mrgreen: I'm SSOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have yet to receive any of my codes. I am not sure what is going on. I check my inbox and know I did not throw them away so I do not know or understand what the hold up is. Patience is not one of my better qualities so this needs to be fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Your telling us over the internet that you got 10 amazon gifts cards from My View..In your dreams..This site is tight.

That is impossible,and either you work there or you know someone..