Toluna - No guarantee points will be rewarded

Leefall

I will no longer attempt Tolunausa surveys. I only do their sponsored polls. Against my better judgment I attempted 2 of their better paying surveys. A 20 minute 6000 point survey which was 40 minutes and rewarded a sweep instead of the points. I had the survey number, emailed them, received 1 response that issue resolved, still a sweep, no points. Have emailed them 2 more times and no response. Then entered a 10000 point survey which took forever and then unable to finish. I did not have the survey number and based on my previous experience with the 6000 point survey I did not email them. Conclusion... Only do sponsored polls.

I will no longer attempt Tolunausa surveys. I only do their sponsored polls. Against my better judgment I attempted 2 of their better paying surveys. A 20 minute 6000 point survey which was 40 minutes and rewarded a sweep instead of the points. I had the survey number, emailed them, received 1 response that issue resolved, still a sweep, no points. Have emailed them 2 more times and no response. Then entered a 10000 point survey which took forever and then unable to finish. I did not have the survey number and based on my previous experience with the 6000 point survey I did not email them. Conclusion... Only do sponsored polls.

YES This happens alot. When I first started doing surveys for Toluna I couldn't hardly beleave it I QUALIFIED AND FINISHED a 20,000 point survey. Never got the points!!! :twisted: Another time a survey worth 7,500 points.(after they screwed me once I used to keep a log of the # of the survey what the survey was about the points how much it was worth then mark them off as I got points alot of work) anyway, when I got the points for that one I only got 3,000 points so I emailed them bunches of times that they owed me 4,500 points. FINALLY after bunches of emails later they told me to send them a SCREEN SHOT OF THE SURVEY that it was worth 7,500 points. Heck I didn't have a SCREEN SHOT!!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU (toluna) WAS SO UNTRUST WORTHY that I had to keep screen shots. Any way I noticed that it was happing alot, being shorted on points. They're going to give you what THEY want to give you, REGARDLES of what the survey said. I wish that just once I was shorted points and just happened TO HAVE a screen shot. TO SITCK IT WERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!! :twisted::twisted:

I dropped them a long time ago because of this crap! They went down hill when they merged with Greenfield! Any way don't back down in getting what you are entitled to! Go to the BBB and file a report with them and ripoffreport.com also. Then once you have filed a complaint with both of them, then email Toluna and politely tell them that you have reported them to both company's plus let them now you made a post on the forums about your problems with their company here. 8 out of 10 times you can get issued solved this way. Then once you get your points and get to the cash out limit, cash out and drop them! They are NOT worth the trouble or hassle you are receiving from this Scam Survey Company!