What is your personal opinion on...

stormycloud

My survey.com & carol adams

Ipsos-isay?

I used to love Ipsos but I did a survey for them once that took over a week to do it but it was worth over 200 points ( I don't remember how much ) But after faithfully doing this survey I found I did not get the 200 points and when I wrote to them they said the survey never came through.

Anyways since then I have had a bitter taste in my mouth.

I did the my survey way back when and they did pay but it just seem like it takes forever to get to be able to cash out.

I don't know if it is me or ??

So I would just like to know what your opinion is .

Thank you . :o

Ipsos-i say?

I used to love ipsos but I did a survey for them once that took over a week to do it but it was worth over 200 points ( I don't remember how much ) But after faithfully doing this survey I found I did not get the 200 points and when I wrote to them they said the survey never came through.

I did the my survey way back when and they did pay but it just seem like it takes forever to get to be able to cash out.

I have had good experiences with My survey so far!! I am and have been waiting for the points for a 2 week diary drink survey that they sent me a phone to record everything that I drank for 2 weeks. So far I got the 350 points for returning the phone but no points as of yet for the survey itself. They said it would take 4 to 8 weeks and so far it has been 5 weeks. It would have been nice to have gotten the points in time for Christmas to use for points. O well I can use the points anytime. :P

It's mixed reviews on Ipsos. I've done some surveys and I've never seen the points for them.When I write and complain they pay for some and not for others.They can be nice one time then the next time they can be real ---holes.So it's a fifty -fifty shot on how things turn out.

As for mysurvey I did the phone drink survey and all I got was a $35 visa gc .I received it this past week.They never once said anything about getting points to me just the card.I use to like them more when they gave the 5 points for trying to take a survey.Some of the surveys take awhile to do now with no compensation for it.Sign of the economy or they heard people were doing the surveys just for the 5 points,your choice either way it sucks.

It's mixed reviews on Ipsos. I've done some surveys and I've never seen the points for them.When I write and complain they pay for some and not for others.They can be nice one time then the next time they can be real ---holes.So it's a fifty -fifty shot on how things turn out.

As for mysurvey I did the phone drink survey and all I got was a $35 visa gcI received it this past week.They never once said anything about getting points to me just the card.I use to like them more when they gave the 5 points for trying to take a survey.Some of the surveys take awhile to do now with no compensation for it.Sign of the economy or they heard people were doing the surveys just for the 5 points,your choice either way it sucks.

OOO so that's what I got the $35.00 card for (duh) I thought that card was for a focus group I did back in Oct. 7th I remember when exactly,and it took hour do do and it was about hospitals stays a but I should have know better!! The focus group was hosted by OO and of course MY ACCOUNT is STILL FROZEN. So I will probably never see it. And here all along I thought I was supposed get points for that phone diary survey, and when I got the card I was soooo happy thinking it was for that OO hosted focus group. Don't get me wrong I am pleased to have gotten the gift card for phone survey but this is the second focus group that I have done and not been paid for. I'm so stupid I should have wrote down the date (I know the OO hosted one was on the 7th) but the other one can't remember nothing. Well thanks footfree for setting me strait. Did anybody here do the OO focus group about hospitals there were 8 of us.

I am a member of both sites, mysurvey and i-say, for some years now and have mostly positive experiences with both. I like mysurvey a little better as their surveys are higher paid for me but i-say isn't bad either. Never had problems with points or rewards at both sites. For i-say I have sometimes problems with their poll game but if I email support I get free games for compensation.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

I am a member of both sites, mysurvey and i-say, for some years now and have mostly positive experiences with both. I like mysurvey a little better as their surveys are higher paid for me but i-say isn't bad either. Never had problems with points or rewards at both sites. For i-say I have sometimes problems with their poll game but if I email support I get free games for compensation.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Has there been anyone whom WON :lol: the gift from the poll game??? :roll: I sure would like to know if it was real or just blowing smoke!!! :roll:

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

Has there been anyone whom WON :lol: the gift from the poll game??? :roll: I sure would like to know if it was real or just blowing smoke!!! :roll:

blowing smoke so far up it makes my head hurt!

Ipsos-i say?

I used to love ipsos but I did a survey for them once that took over a week to do it but it was worth over 200 points ( I don't remember how much ) But after faithfully doing this survey I found I did not get the 200 points and when I wrote to them they said the survey never came through.

I have had good experiences with My survey so far!! I am and have been waiting for the points for a 2 week diary drink survey that they sent me a phone to record everything that I drank for 2 weeks. So far I got the 350 points for returning the phone but no points as of yet for the survey itself. They said it would take 4 to 8 weeks and so far it has been 5 weeks. It would have been nice to have gotten the points in time for Christmas to use for points. O well I can use the points anytime. :P

I have changed my mind :cry: my survey seems to be giving me less points surveys. I hope it isn't another survey site going to the dogs. DARN IT :roll: