JINGIT.......You won't regret it! Way better than BEEZAG!

HealthMinded

Hey everyone! Hope all are doing well and making money online. Surveys aren't panning out very well these days, getting lots of errors or dq'ing, but I recently came across a site called Jingit that is so easy to make money online. This blows Beezag out of the water if you are familiar with that site! I've been with Beezag for almost 2 months and have only earned $5 of which you can't cash out until you reach $8. I've only been with Jingit since Saturday and already have earned over $8!

You get paid to watch videos and everyone starts out at earning $5 a week ($20 a month). For every person that signs up under you, you earn an additional .25 a week up to a total earning of $10 a week ($40 a month). I don't know about you guys, but I could use an extra $20-$40 a month! AND it's just too easy! There are NO minimums to cash out and no points to earn, it's just straight CASH!

You get paid via their visa/debit card that you sign up for once you have $2 in your balance, which literally only took me less than 5 minutes to reach, and that $2 is to activate the card. It's usually a $10 activation fee, but right now it's only $2. (It takes 5-10 business days to arrive in mail) There are no other fees as long as you use the card at least ONE time in 90 days.......uh, I think I can manage that, lol. There are no points, no minimums at all. You can cash out at .11 if you want! You can cash out up to 5x a day or a max of 31 times in a month and then if you go over that all that happens is you have to wait til the next month starts, but as you know, most companies have a minimum to cash out so this is HUGE to not have to wait for a minimum amount. You can also transfer the funds from the card to your PayPal account with the routing number you get when you receive your card.

Their "week" starts on Sundays and I joined on Saturday so I was able to get my $5 for the week in and then start a new week on Sunday. I now have $6.22 in there........would be $8.22, but I used the other $2 in my account balance to get the visa/debit card. I still have plenty of videos in my queue to watch. For each video it tells you how much it is you will be getting........05, .60, .29, whatever it is, that is what is credited immediately to your balance. You can also use the money in your balance to get music from musicme.com. I need the money, so, I probably won't ever be getting music with it. They are new and have said they are going to be adding more ways to earn money too. Right now, I'm happy with the extra $20 or more a month I may get! :P

If anyone is interested in joining, I'd really appreciate the referral. I know we aren't allowed to post them here, but please PM me [blog link deleted by admin]

They have it set up to use your facebook account to log in with and then they need a cell phone number to send a text with a pin code for you to enter on the sign up page. More than one person per household can join too, as long as they have their own cell phone number. I had to use my fiance's since I no longer have a cell phone. SO, your household could earn $40-$80 or MORE per month if each person has their own cell.

I seriously am thankful and amazed at this new site.........Happy Holidays everyone! This will come in handy for the holidays for sure! :D

Edited to add that I forgot to say it is USA only, at least for now.