Citi Bank Gift Card from Opinion Outpost??

greeneyeddevils

Just claimed for one of these since their Amazon.com is still not working..first time ever redeeming for one of these cards..just wondering if there's any catch?..do these work?...I heard that you can use them on Amazon since they're like Mastercard..Is that true?..anyone use these before?...thanks Green

Just claimed for one of these since their Amazon.com is still not working..first time ever redeeming for one of these cards..just wondering if there's any catch?..do these work?...I heard that you can use them on Amazon since they're like Mastercard..Is that true?..anyone use these before?...thanks Green

I have cashed out with Opinion Outpost requesting the Citi gift card and have had any problems with them.It just like usining an debit card.

now I have a new option with OO since the virtual card worked fine....gotta give that a thumbs up...they said it would take a day or so to come & it did...logged in & it worked perfect.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've used the Citi Bank prepaid card option on OP/Opost several times & I love it. You get an online prepaid account that you can log into to check your balance. If you prefer a plastic card, it costs $1.50 but it's worth it because every time you accumulate $15 on Op/Opost, you can add it to your Citi card account. When you spend money on the card it shoes on your online statement. The Citi card is accepted just like a "real" Visa. Hope this info helps.

I've used the Citi Bank prepaid card option on OP/Opost several times & I love it. You get an online prepaid account that you can log into to check your balance. If you prefer a plastic card, it costs $1.50 but it's worth it because every time you accumulate $15 on Op/Opost, you can add it to your Citi card account. When you spend money on the card it shoes on your online statement. The Citi card is accepted just like a "real" Visa. Hope this info helps.

Thanks...I like the card...it worked fine...I ordered something with it & got it in no time... :D