OO REPLY TO WHY POINTS ARENT GOING TO ACCOUNTS

footfree

My question-

Question:12/6/11 i did this survey just now I completed it and it said the points were awarded to my account and yet they are not there.I should have a balance of 30 not 15.The survey no is ------here is the link https://www.opinionoutpost.com/gateway. ... 1895478001 I know for a fact it is no longer open and would like my points.Any help in getting these would be appreciated

their reply

Hello,

Since you have completed the study from the old legacy site your points will be added to your account once we have fully linked our old data to the new system. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please be reassured that your points are not lost and this will be added to your account eventually. Please extend your patience a bit more while we are making these changes.

Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Lucilie

Panel Support Representative

my reply to their answer was this

well let me know when things are up and running and then i might try to do your surveys again.until then i'll let others know what is going on .i'm sure they wont want to do anymore surveys for you until you get the problems fixed!just post it on your sight so we know all is well but until then i wont be doing your surveys!

I like the part about your points showing up "eventually". That's great. Eventually like, tomorrow, next week, next month, 5 years from now??? How about a time frame there? My thought is if you're going to "improve" your site, wouldn't you test it first to make sure it works. Do so many accounts and then make sure that they are working correctly and then do more accounts. Because if everyone's account is screwed up and it seems like more people are having trouble here than not having trouble, how are they making any money. If people can't finish the surveys, how are they getting the infomation to the sponsor companies? Are they just making crap up to finish out the surveys that the panelists are starting so they have something to hand over to the sponsor companies? Hmmmm, inquiring minds would like to know!

so this is what i wrote to OO

well let me know when things are up and running and then i might try to do your surveys again.until then i'll let others know what is going on .i'm sure they wont want to do anymore surveys for you until you get the problems fixed!just post it on your sight so we know all is well but until then i wont be doing your surveys!

so this was their reply-

Thanks for getting back to us and yes, we will notify all of you once everything is settled.

Should you have any more concerns, please let me know.

Allain

Panel Support Representative

Description: cid:[email protected]

not holding my breath on this one!

This does not sound good. I too have not been doing their surveys lately mainly because they have gotten so cheap. I hate this because they used to be my best paying company. Survey Spot used to be 2nd and Light Speed 3rd, followed by Elite Opinion. Sadly they all suck now because mysurvey now owns Light Speed and Elite Opinion who I could always count on at least $100 per month.

I got lucky enough to get into a couple of bulletin boards next week that pay well. Things usually pick up for me about this time of year and hopefully they will for all of us.