MySurvey.ca changes coming in 2012

greeneyeddevils

Just received this email...looks like mysurvey.ca is changing hopefully for the better in 2012...

New Year Brings Exciting Changes to TNS mysurvey.ca!

Thank you for your membership with the TNS mysurvey.ca consumer research panel in 2011. We very much appreciate your participation in our surveys and look forward to many new opportunities for our members in 2012.

Over the next few weeks, TNS mysurvey.ca will undergo big changes to make your survey experience more rewarding and enjoyable. These changes include:

New & Improved Website - you'll login to the website to participate in surveys and earn rewards.

More Survey Opportunities - the more surveys you take the more Rewards you earn!

New Rewards Catalog - thousands of redemption options for your Reward Points including PayPal, e-Certificates, charity donations, merchandise and much more!

Just received this email...looks like MySurvey.ca is changing hopefully for the better in 2012...

New Year Brings Exciting Changes to TNS MySurvey.ca!

Thank you for your membership with the TNS MySurvey.ca consumer research panel in 2011. We very much appreciate your participation in our surveys and look forward to many new opportunities for our members in 2012.

Over the next few weeks, TNS MySurvey.ca will undergo big changes to make your survey experience more rewarding and enjoyable. These changes include:

New & Improved Website - you'll login to the website to participate in surveys and earn rewards.

More Survey Opportunities - the more surveys you take the more Rewards you earn!

New Rewards Catalog - thousands of redemption options for your Reward Points including PayPal, e-Certificates, charity donations, merchandise and much more!

dont get to happy last time they did something like this it got worse!They always say things like this to make you think things will get better when what they really mean is we are going to screw you over more .i've seen it happen to many times !

Just received this email...looks like MySurvey.ca is changing hopefully for the better in 2012...

New Year Brings Exciting Changes to tnsmysurvey.com!

Thank you for your membership with the tnsmysurvey.com consumer research panel in 2011. We very much appreciate your participation in our surveys and look forward to many new opportunities for our members in 2012.

Over the next few weeks, tnsmysurvey.com will undergo big changes to make your survey experience more rewarding and enjoyable. These changes include:

I have to go along with all of you on this one :x !!! Better get enough points to redeem BEFORE we :oops: "can't log in do to DATA problems" and our accounts are froze!!! :cry: I'm about 500 short of redeeming for $30.00. I think I'll just take the $20.00. and if/when I get another 500 points I'll just get another $10.00. I learned that little fact from Opinion Outpost. :x