I WAS INVITED TO OPINIONOUTPOST

1957horses

Join Opinion Outpost and take advantage of the opportunity to say exactly what's on your mind via online surveys. Corporations, governments and other organizations are interested in the viewpoints of the people who use their products and services on a regular basis as well as the attitudes of those who don't use them -- or have never even heard of the brand! The answers you share through online surveys are combined with a larger group of respondents and used to make strategic corporate decisions that affect what products and services are rolled out into the marketplace. Because the market research is conducted via the internet, you can take surveys around your own schedule, from the comfort of your own home. Voice your opinion and shape the products and services that touch your life!

Opinion Outpost offers worthwhile rewards in exchange for participating in their online survey program. After registering for membership, you'll be matched to online surveys that fit your interests. After completion, points are put into your Opinion Outpost account and can be accumulated and redeemed for instant cash via PayPal, donations to well-known charities or other exciting rewards. In addition to the point reward system, participation in surveys also gives you an entry into periodic cash prize drawings worth thousands of dollars. Just imagine, you could be the lucky winner for a few minutes of your time!

If you have trouble clicking on the link above copy and paste the link below into your browser.

................... IT IS HERE WERE THEY GIVE THEIR http://WWW.COM ADDRESS. WHY I WOULDN'T LET IT BE SEEN HERE BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THE FRUSTION THEY HAVE CAUSED OTHERS...................

Talk to you soon.

Christan

MY REPLY................

Hello Opinion Outpost,

I received this invite to join Opinion Outpost yesterday. Hey, I've got a good IDEA!!! Why don't you just unfreeze the account I already have. That way I wouldn't have 2 accounts witch IS against the rules!!!!

Thank You

Regards

If there suppost to be fixing the screw-up with ALL the people whom have there accounts froze then WHY in the survey world would they be sending out new invatations. My goodness. here are people that have been with OO wanting to do surveys and their accounts are froze. I would think they (OO) would want to address the good people and FIX THAT PROBLEM FIRST!!!. Just goes to show you (in my way of thinking) they don't care about us. They should be ASHAMED OF THEIRSELVES. NO HONOR WITH SSI. :roll:

Please give your thoughts GOOD OO BAD OO???????

Join Opinion Outpost and take advantage of the opportunity to say exactly what's on your mind via online surveys. Corporations, governments and other organizations are interested in the viewpoints of the people who use their products and services on a regular basis as well as the attitudes of those who don't use them -- or have never even heard of the brand! The answers you share through online surveys are combined with a larger group of respondents and used to make strategic corporate decisions that affect what products and services are rolled out into the marketplace. Because the market research is conducted via the internet, you can take surveys around your own schedule, from the comfort of your own home. Voice your opinion and shape the products and services that touch your life!

Opinion Outpost offers worthwhile rewards in exchange for participating in their online survey program. After registering for membership, you'll be matched to online surveys that fit your interests. After completion, points are put into your Opinion Outpost account and can be accumulated and redeemed for instant cash via PayPal, donations to well-known charities or other exciting rewards. In addition to the point reward system, participation in surveys also gives you an entry into periodic cash prize drawings worth thousands of dollars. Just imagine, you could be the lucky winner for a few minutes of your time!

If you have trouble clicking on the link above copy and paste the link below into your browser.

................... IT IS HERE WERE THEY GIVE THEIR http://WWW.COM ADDRESS. WHY I WOULDN'T LET IT BE SEEN HERE BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THE FRUSTION THEY HAVE CAUSED OTHERS...................

Talk to you soon.

Christan

MY REPLY................

Hello Opinion Outpost,

I received this invite to join opinion outpost yesterday. Hey, I've got a good IDEA!!! Why don't you just unfreeze the account I already have. That way I wouldn't have 2 accounts witch IS against the rules!!!!

Thank You

Regards

If there supposed to be fixing the screw-up with ALL the people whom have there accounts froze then WHY in the survey world would they be sending out new invitations. My goodness. here are people that have been with OO wanting to do surveys and their accounts are froze. I would think they (OO) would want to address the good people and FIX THAT PROBLEM FIRST!!!. Just goes to show you (in my way of thinking) they don't care about us. They should be ASHAMED OF THEIRSELVES. NO HONOR WITH SSI. :roll:

Please give your thoughts GOOD OO BAD OO???????

What happened :oops: you don't have any opinion on how OO is treating US how have the gull :roll: to be inviting NEW PEOPLE to their site :roll: but CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FIX THE FROZEN ACCOUNTS THEY ALREADY HAVE AND HAVE BEEN "PROMISING" TO "fix" What the heck :roll: Maybe they'll read all we feel about this!!! Were is their loyalty to the us??? :twisted: DON'T WE DESERVE BETTER TREATMENT.

Opinion Outpost HERE-E HERE-E WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE AN ANSWER "ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT GOING TO FIX PEOPLES FROZEN ACCOUNTS???"

WE DEMAND AN ANSWER. QUIT STRNGING US ALONG. IF TO YOUR NOT GOING TO FIX THEM THEN JUST "SAY" YOUR "NOT" GOING FIX THEM. IT IS NOT FAIR TO BE TREATED LIKE WERE SECOND HAND ............. (I'm drawing a blank here...... can't think how to end this) :x

• 3 weeks later...

I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH OO RIGHT NOW!!! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CASH OUT FOR 450 POINTS ON PAY PAL ($45.50) SO I CAN GO FINISH GOING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR MY CHILDREN. RIGHT WHEN I HIT REDEEM MY POINTS (JUST AFTER I FINISHED TAKING A SURVEY) MY POINTS WENT TO ZERO AND A MESSAGE POPPED UP SAYING MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!! I WENT TO PAYPAL NOTHING TRANSFERRED, I TRIED TO LOG BACK IN FOR ANOTHER MESSAGE TO POP UP SAYING MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN DUE TO DATA CONCERNS, SO BASICALLY THE ALMOST $50 I HAD IN THERE THEY STOLE AFTER IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO BUILD UP!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I HAVE SENT THEM NUMEROUS MESSAGES TWO PEOPLE RESPONDED BACK ON SATURDAY THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE LOOKED INTO WHICH I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM SINCE, I HAVE TRIED THEIR NUMBER TODAY NUMEROUS OF TIMES AND EVEN LEFT A MESSAGE TO GET NOTHING...THIS IS SOO NOT RIGHT, AFTER I HAVE REFERRED SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND EVEN JUST TOOK A SURVEY ABOUT OO LAST WEEK AND GAVE THEM A GREAT RATING!

I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH OO RIGHT NOW!!! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CASH OUT FOR 450 POINTS ON PAY PAL ($45.50) SO I CAN GO FINISH GOING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR MY CHILDREN. RIGHT WHEN I HIT REDEEM MY POINTS (JUST AFTER I FINISHED TAKING A SURVEY) MY POINTS WENT TO ZERO AND A MESSAGE POPPED UP SAYING MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED!!! I WENT TO PAYPAL NOTHING TRANSFERRED, I TRIED TO LOG BACK IN FOR ANOTHER MESSAGE TO POP UP SAYING MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN DUE TO DATA CONCERNS, SO BASICALLY THE ALMOST $50 I HAD IN THERE THEY STOLE AFTER IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO BUILD UP!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: I HAVE SENT THEM NUMEROUS MESSAGES TWO PEOPLE RESPONDED BACK ON SATURDAY THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE LOOKED INTO WHICH I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM SINCE, I HAVE TRIED THEIR NUMBER TODAY NUMEROUS OF TIMES AND EVEN LEFT A MESSAGE TO GET NOTHING...THIS IS SOO NOT RIGHT, AFTER I HAVE REFERRED SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND EVEN JUST TOOK A SURVEY ABOUT OO LAST WEEK AND GAVE THEM A GREAT RATING!

Hi babyajalways, If you want to contack BBB send me a PM and I'll give you the web address to get your money. :!:

I had never had problems with them, but after reading about all the accounts being frozen and what not, I am afraid to cash out. I only have $18 in there, but maybe I should try to get it before I end up like some of you all. I am also getting some now that have no points attached at all, just an entry for a sweeps. Uhm, no thanks!

I had never had problems with them, but after reading about all the accounts being frozen and what not, I am afraid to cash out. I only have $18 in there, but maybe I should try to get it before I end up like some of you all. I am also getting some now that have no points attached at all, just an entry for a sweeps. Uhm, no thanks!

Your right about getting while the getting is good. I can't say enough of how this merge has hurt long standing survey takers and OO. They have NO REGARD when it comes to the people who were in good standing. And the slander they have said about people and their excuse for data problems. :!:

I did just cash out this afternoon and the money is already in my account. That beats getting a check all to pieces. But I am getting more invites from them to do surveys only for sweeps entries. That is a waste of time.

Sorry for this all I just posted this in another spot that may not have been the right place seems this is the place to go:

"They have gone from the top of my do survey list to I will do them when I can list. I am one of those that like the amazon.com gift card op.. The took it off with no warning or info being given to the panelist. The web site is cold and stand offish. I miss the old site and the way you could see your survey and what it pays before taking it now flip a coin and if it will even take you back to the site when done is a maybe at best.

Another great site that fixed something that was not broke."

I have been with them since before even the last two site changes the use to have great customer service and seemed to care about its panelist now it seems the just care about money and to hell with the panelist. Just seven months ago I rated them here and gave them the highest marks I have ever given to a company now the are down there with the old Greenfield and surveyspot BTW surveyspot is another one that changed from very good to very bad very fast.