Varolo.com - Get paid watching video ads!

Pocket-Money

Hey there,

I would like to introduce Varolo (http://www.varolo.com). At Varolo you get paid for watching video ads from international brands like Apple, Walmart or Visa. Participation is absolutely 100% free. Each video ad is between 15-30 sec and for American members there are 20-30 ads each day. Varolo is also open for international members but most countries don't have videos right now. As far as I know, just the US, Canada, UK, and Australia has ad so far but this might change in the future. However, you can earn at Varolo even if you don't watch ads yourself (s. below).

There are three ways to earn money:

• 1. At the first month of your membership you get paid for every video ad you watch.
    2. For every video ad you get two entries into the weekly jackpot drawing ($500).
    3. You can recruit referrals and earn money for every ad your referrals watch.

As for all paid to click/read/watch programs the third options is where you can make decent money. If you can't get referrals, you waste your time with such programs as you will just get some cents for watching the videos yourself. Most users struggle with getting referrals. However, Dec 16th Varolo introduced a new referral structure. They changed their linear downlines into a matrix model. Let me explain this shortly. If you recruit referrals for such programs they will added as direct referrals into your downline. With most of these programs you can earn form referral within several levels. Your direct referrals are level 1. If they recruit referrals themselves, these referrals will be your level 2 refs etc. Just active referrals will pay you money though. As most people fail to recruit referrals, they will lose interest pretty fast which doesn't help the sponsor either. Varolo's matrix model will place referrals directly into lower levels. You get 3 spots at your level 1. For each of these spots you get 3 at level 2 and so on until level 4. If all spots are filled you get 3 more spots in level 1 to start a second matrix. This means, people get their own referrals even if they won't recruit themselves which will earn them real money, keep them more active, and everyone is happy. :)

Here is a picture of my own referral downline, called village at Varolo.

village2.jpg

As you can see, I have already my 3 level 1 spots (1st degree) filled with Alfons, Belias, and Martin. I continued recruiting and already filled 7 of my 9 level 2 spots (2nd degree). Of these 7 referrals, 3 are now direct referrals of Alfons and 3 are direct referrals of Belias. Martin has just one direct referral so far but the next 2 referrals I recruit, will be added as direct referrals for him. After filling these last level 2 spots, the next referrals I recruit will be added into my level 3 starting from the top. Meaning, Curtis will get them as direct referrals first. One of my level 2 referrals (John) started recruiting himself and added 3 referrals to my level 3 and 2 to my level 4.

As all referrals regardless of their level will earn you the same amount of money for each watched ad, it doesn't matter where in your matrix they are.

To participate from your referral earning, you have to stay active with Varolo yourself though. If you have video ads available, you have to watch 140 videos a week to get 100% of your referral earnings. Earnings are added to your account every Sunday. As long as you don't have referrals yourself, you won't see the earnings until next Sunday.

If there are no ads for your country, you can achieve 100% activity by logging into your account for at least 5 days a week and try to watch videos until a "oops - out of ads" message appears. This will take you just 30 sec but you still earn from your referrals with is pretty nice.

As you can see, it is actually beneficial at Varolo to sign up under a very active sponsor as he will ad referrals to your downline.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

Varolo changed their referral model Dec 16th. I changed the first post to explain the change.

As you can see signing up under an active sponsor is a nice advantage a Varolo. If you would like to sign up under my reflink, just PM me here.

Right now, 2 of my level 2 spots are still open. If you sign up there, the matrix model will make sure, that I recruit up to 12 referrals for you (3 level 1 referrals and 9 level 2 referrals which are my level 3 and 4, respectively.).

If you don't want to PM any stranger on the internet another nice option to sign up with Varolo (or any paid-to-click program) are downline builder thread at PTC forums. These threads contain a referral link in the first post. After signing up under this link, you post your own link in the thread and the next person signing up will be added directly into your downline. You can find nice downline builder thread at any PTC forum. http://www.talkptc.com/ for example is a nice forum. Go to the TalkPTC Downline Builder section, read the rules, and search for Varolo.

Cheers,

Pocket-Money