I have a couple faves.

JannE1

SurveySavvy is my all time favorite. I have earned a few hundred dollars with special surveys and research through the mail. I get my money quickly.

I have also been a member of National Consumers Panel since it first started. It is the one where they send you a scanner and you keep track of your purchases every day then on Saturday upload the results. They have sweeps (I won and received $1000 on a sweepstakes), they reward you with points which you can redeem in their online catalog. I have been doing a bulk of my Christmas shopping for a few years.

JannE

SurveySavvy is my all time favorite. I have earned a few hundred dollars with special surveys and research through the mail. I get my money quickly.

I have also been a member of National Consumers Panel since it first started. It is the one where they send you a scanner and you keep track of your purchases every day then on Saturday upload the results. They have sweeps (I won and received $1000 on a sweepstakes), they reward you with points which you can redeem in their online catalog. I have been doing a bulk of my Christmas shopping for a few years.

JannE

Wow $1,000 that's great :D !!! I tried to do that scanning thing but just couldn't keep up with it. Having to put in the price of things couldn't remember how :roll: much everything cost on a given day.