Media Direct's MediaPredict

JannE1

Does anyone know anything about this site? I clicked on a link that was on one of my good survey sites and it sent me there. You are supposed to be able to make real money from the fake money you use to predict the outcome of movie's first few days (or opening day) and how many people will watch TV shows first nights. I am quite intelligent but for the life of me do not understand how you make real money and their explanation leaves me without a clue.

I did join, if for no other reason than the entertainment factor.

Jann

Does anyone know anything about this site? I clicked on a link that was on one of my good survey sites and it sent me there. You are supposed to be able to make real money from the fake money you use to predict the outcome of movie's first few days (or opening day) and how many people will watch TV shows first nights. I am quite intelligent but for the life of me do not understand how you make real money and their explanation leaves me without a clue.

Jann

Never heard of it eather. But if you figure it out let us know OK?? :roll: Witch is your good survey site?? Maybe it would be good for me!!! :)

Jann

what is the website called? I'll check it out :D