How does Paypal work?

mariners

you definitely have to give them your paypal email address.

most of the time you have to log into paypal during the transfer request to get paid, which means entering your paypal username (email addy) and password.

• 3 weeks later...

PayPal is the middleman between you and the company that owes you money. Because they are doing a service for you-giving you the money quickly-they charge a small fee.

When I've used PayPal for Ebay transactions, I usually only pay between 50 cents to 1.45 cents for my smaller transactions under $20.00.

So, you get the money quickly, but you pay the small fee.

teachell

• 1 month later...

I think it depends what type of pay pal account you have as to whether you get charged or not.

Here's a link to pay pal's fee schedule:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... es-outside

I hope the link works. But that should tell you the difference between a regular account and a business account as far as what they charge and who they charge.

I don't believe I've ever gotten charged by pay pal to allow survey companies to put funds into my account. And after they put funds in, I have my pay pal account linked to my checking account, then I just move the funds into my checking account. Hope this information helps. I guess this is what you were looking for mariners. If not, sorry I butted in and just ignore this whole post.

:oops::oops::wink:

• 1 year later...

PayPal is just an intermediate between the the person and the Business company, just need to activate account and the transaction will be done..