How long does Toluna need to credit your account?

Pocket-Money

7 letters....FOREVER!!

This company is the slowest ever at putting points into your account...they send hundreds of surveys then they take their sweet ass time in giving you your reward points...

I appreciate Toluna,It may take time but at least you will get an incentive..Not like some of these other fake survey site..

Not always true :!:When I first started with Toluna (2 years ago) I got a 20,000 survey, compleated it and never got the the points :!: Well I emailed them about it and told then what the survey was about so on and they wanted a screen shot. I didn't have a screen shot. So I never got the points!! Now the other day I did a survey worth $50.00. and it said if I didn't qualify I would not be able to compleat it. But when I clicked the submit it wouldn't do anything. So now knowing about screen shots, I took one of the end of the survey, sent that to Toluna along with the email invite outlining were it said "if you do not qualify you will not get to the end" And where it say's sweeps where it should say insentive penping. So I get an email back saying that if I did it I WILL get the points. To wait a few weeks. If no points write back. So with the screen shot tucked away on my computer. I am waiting till the end of January to resend everything. Also I used to keep a record of how may points the survey was worth. A few times I got way less than what was suppost be given. Writing Toluna got me KNOW WERE!!. They wanted screen shots of the email invites well I didn't have them them. I didn't know I HAD TO DEPEND ON THEM TO BE HONEST WHEN GIVING POINTS FOR WHAT I DID IN GOOD FAITH!!! I have seen this happen alot with taluna. There going to give you WHAT THEY WANT. not what it say's in the invite :shock:

Toluna used to be great when it was known as "your2cents". since the change its been going downhill. the rewards were alot better, got my rewards posted faster, pretty good on getting them to ya after redemtion. now... well lets say they are going the way of most now. just getting worse & worse. really do miss the old panel.