inboxpays and mindspay

theskyhunter

id like to hear from anyone who has had any experience with these 2 paid emails. when i found out about these 2 i said alrighty, sounds good. and it was until i cashed out my 1st $50 with both of them. they would pay from .1, .3, .5,.10,.15, .20 (i get 4 a day now)progressively for each opened email. i also done several of their offers too. it added up very fast and i was very pleased with both of them. but after my 1st cashout it started not being very good. i started noticing that i wasnt getting(on 1 i wasnt getting anything) as much for now the emails.

> i sent them an email and was told that now they have a policy(all of a sudden) that now i have to have a combined $25 in opened emails and also have $25 in approved offers to get my $50 now. its ridiculous. also emails opened after i get my $25 in opened emails they put it in a carry-over bag to be used for the next payout. it will take a long time now to cashout. they say they arent making any money on people jusy cashing out on opened emails. but they expect me to keep looking at them may not even getting anything in return. please let me know if any of you know anything like has happened to you. thx.

:?