NPD- i was a winner!

theskyhunter

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear someone actually won something.

I dropped NPD a few weeks ago. It was one of the first survey companies I signed up for before I knew much about the industry. I don't do surveys for sweepstakes entries and since NPD is nothing but sweepstakes entries I dropped them. It's great to hear that they are actually following through and giving out prizes (sometimes you wonder if anyone actually wins anything) but I still won't do surveys for sweepstakes entries.

NPD, i did win 1 of their drawings. it was a very nice Franklin 24 bottle wine fridge!

Way to go WOO HOO I'M SO VERY GLADE FOR YOU THESKYHUNTER. :P You deserved it you are so helpful to others. :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

I agree that sweepstakes entries are not the surveys I am partial too, I prefer money, but I've won before, too. I won $100 from Ipsos-I Say a few years back. And Big Research is my favorite. Are they listed on here? I've not checked yet. I'm new to this site. But I won a $25 gift card from them twice, a $100 gift card from them once, and a choice of $100 or a digital camera from them once. All over the course of about 1 1/2 years. They rock! :D Addendum - After posting this, I went searching for this company as I realized I'd not heard from them in about a month, and I usually hear from them once a week, and their website is gone! So sorry...I was going to post them on here... :( Another UPDATE: I just found out that as of the beginning of this year, BigResearch has changed it's name to BigInsight. Be sure and sign up with them! They are awesome! :D