IPSOS

bunsmac666

the best

Must disagree. 90 cents for a 30 minute, incredibly annoying survey? Not in my lifetime.

Too many OTX surveys, that do not tell you what the points are when you start. Could be a sweeps, thanks for your information, and you may win (NOT).

The infamous 2 parters (30 minutes the first day, worth $1.50, and 10 minutes the next day worth $1.50), where you grind through the first part and then you never get the second part, so you get BUPKUS!

One month or better to receive a check.

I have better ways to waste my time.

the best

Must disagree. 90 cents for a 30 minute, incredibly annoying survey? Not in my lifetime.

Too many OTX surveys, that do not tell you what the points are when you start. Could be a sweeps, thanks for your information, and you may win (NOT).

The infamous 2 partners (30 minutes the first day, worth $1.50, and 10 minutes the next day worth $1.50), where you grind through the first part and then you never get the second part, so you get BUPKUS!

One month or better to receive a check.

I have better ways to waste my time.

I have to agree with you Not a Sucker I have always deleted that one for the 2 parter one simply because I don't like doing that survey, no matter who gives it to me. And as for doing a survey for Ipsos when ever I get a survey from them in an email and it doesn't tell how many points for it I just go to Ipsos site and there it tells how many points it is worth and from there I decide if I am going to do it. :idea:

Ipsos must be smoking something...I got an email today to do a diary for beverages for 1 month..they state that you need to post something every day...after the month they'll credit your account 300 points...are they f**king kidding me...$3....for 30 days...we're talking 10 cents a day...they have got to be on a different planet...who in their right mind would do this survey?

I know I sure as sh*t wouldn't. I have had several from TNS through other companies that are two weeks and pay $35 (first one I did paid $60). As I stated, Ipsos is right up there on the crap meter.