Anyone a member of "my view" ?

Dantheman

I have around $15 from October waiting to be approved. If it is approved I will have more than the $25 necessary for cashout.

But I'm not holding my breath: I read complaints elsewhere from other people near the cashout threshold who had subsequent surveys labelled "fraud," preventing them from cashing out. They aren't happy.

Check out the complaints file from SurveyPolice here. MyView leads the list with 25 active complaints. http://www.surveypolice.com/myview/complaints

I began doing surveys for them on 10/01/08. I now have 42.00. They say it takes aprox four weeks for the survey to approve. Seven weeks have now gone by and NONE of the surveys have been approved. I noticed that someone else is still waiting since 10/01/08. Once approved, it could take up to 8 more weeks for you to actually get paid. This seems like a very long time to have to wait for your reward. I think that I may suspend myself from taking any more surveys until I start seeing my previous surveys "approved". It is really unfair that some accounts have been marked fraud for what seems to be for no good reason, unless someone would be submitting bad responses on purpose. I know that sometimes things can go wrong, but there seems to be a lot of complaints. I did get a prompt and professional response when I had a question though. Perhaps they have some bugs or problems, however, I hope things improve and that people get treated fairly for what they have done.

• 2 weeks later...

I "unregistered" with MyView a week ago. I received a $25 check from them in July and it took me six months to earn that. I can't tell you how many surveys I took where I spent 45 min. answering questions and then was told that I didn't qualify or the survey was closed. There is no customer service. I've called, e-mailed and e-mailed again with no resolution. Goodbye MyView - I won't waste another minute of my time giving them "free" opinions. If they accuse others of fraud it's because they are so familiar with fraud.

I "unregistered" with MyView a week ago. I received a $25 check from them in July and it took me six months to earn that. I can't tell you how many surveys I took where I spent 45 min. answering questions and then was told that I didn't qualify or the survey was closed. There is no customer service. I've called, e-mailed and e-mailed again with no resolution. Goodbye MyView - I won't waste another minute of my time giving them "free" opinions. If they accuse others of fraud it's because they are so familiar with fraud.

I have been a member for almost 5 years. In the beginning I would get surveys emailed to me. But since they changed their payment plan, I now have to log into my account to get surveys. I tested a product and was promised a certain amount of money, and am still waiting. They stated in the beginning of December and it hasnt happened yet. I used to get customer service responses within an hour, now they dont respond at all. And since I filed a complaint against them, 99% of my surveys are just sweepstakes entries.

Like other companies, its all about money. I used to make about 25 every 2 months, now its more like $1 every 2 months.

I agree. My View has gotten pathetic. I've been with them for over 6 months and I'm waiting to collect-as soon as I reach the cash=out limit. Then I'm quitting. I've wasted too much time with a lot of these companie giving my opinion. I've only gotten sweepstakes entry's. The worst is NPDOR Sweepland. These survey companies should just pay cash for getting your opinion. I wonder if the companies know how petty they are to the people who take their surveys.

I have around $15 from October waiting to be approved. If it is approved I will have more than the $25 necessary for cashout.

I just got an email from MyView notifying me that they deposited my money in Paypal - just 12 days after I requested payment! This is not the MyView that has 25 active complaints here.

:o

Don't know whether I should give this post its own thread because it's so surprising![/b]

have had the threshold amount for some time but most of which is still in the unconfirmed status. this company seems to do a monthly confirmation sweep of accounts so still waiting to see what the end of dec will have confirmed. nothing labeled as fraud yet as others have had problems with that.

• 7 months later...

I've been a member of MyView since it changed from Survey Direct and have mixed feeling about the company. Sometimes rewards are quick to post to my account, other times it seems to take much too long...over 4 months! Until a couple years ago their support folks were quick to respond and remedy issues...sadly, that's no longer the case. IF you get an answer it takes a long time and often, doesn't answer any questions or concerns you had. I did a home product test last fall and some of the survey links were non-funtional and to get the payment promised I had to nag and nag until it was finally credited to my PayPal account. In spite of those problems I have been able to earn over $50 in the past few months. But if MyView doesn't make some major positive changes once I've gotten all they owe me I'm opting out.

I've been a member for a couple of months, but don't think I've ever qualified for a survey, so don't have a lot of experience with them yet.

What IS their cashout threshhold, by the way? I didn't seem to be able to easily get that information.

have had the threshold amount for some time but most of which is still in the unconfirmed status. this company seems to do a monthly confirmation sweep of accounts so still waiting to see what the end of dec will have confirmed. nothing labeled as fraud yet as others have had problems with that.

Just to Update. Have been confirmed twice by them and received two paypal payments in timely manner. Keep the code at the end of their completed surveys to check your account balance.