Consumer Advisory Board

rosiesmom

I have been a member of this for over 2 years and accrued a whole 900 points, which I can't use for anything. I get no survey invites and I log in from time to time and there are none for me. I am thinking about writing to them to see why I have no new invites. Has anyone else had any dealings with them?

I have completed surveys for them just not very many. I have no remembrance on how often they send surveys but its not frequent. I might have used the points once or twice but not a lot. It seems like they do amazon but it takes 1000 I cant swear to it but that seems right. They are not high paying but the surveys are easy

You are right, 1,000 points to do anything at all. I am never going to get that much, so I might want to get rid of them and try someone else. Thanks for responding. :)

I never signed up for the Consumer Advisory Board, but I know what you mean. I was finally able to cash out for $25 at Click IQ after countless years of being a member. Done with them. I'm thinking I'll have quite a few "Done With Them" survey sites in 2012.

Me too! I just tried to take one through Quick Rewards and it said that I had reached their maximum number for this time period. Really? It says I can do one daily, and I have NEVER done one before. I am thinking about jsut getting another job and giving it all up.