I won an Ipad!!!

Bluedogfan

Ok just have to share this with you guys. So I get an email from Usamp (They run surveyhead and a few other panels) at the end of October. Says that I won an Ipad. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We all see those emails. Well I read it and it references a Survey panel I had done like 2 months prior. So this sounds a little more realistic. So I call the phone # provided and speak with a woman there that emails me an affidavit etc. Well it came. I actually won an Ipad. So keep the faith people I always thought suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you give someone an Ipad. Well I am happy to report those aren't lies on those sites lol

Ok just have to share this with you guys. So I get an email from Usamp (They run surveyhead and a few other panels) at the end of October. Says that I won an Ipad. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We all see those emails. Well I read it and it references a Survey panel I had done like 2 months prior. So this sounds a little more realistic. So I call the phone # provided and speak with a woman there that emails me an affidavit etc. Well it came. I actually won an Ipad. So keep the faith people I always thought suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you give someone an Ipad. Well I am happy to report those aren't lies on those sites lol

Well good for you!!!! WOO HOO Finally some great news. Really happy for you!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two years ago I won an iPad from Opinion Square. When you don't qualify for a survey they give you a token for their game. Well on of those tokens came up iPad. I was stunned and didn't really believe it until it arrived a week later.

• 2 weeks later...